eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Hide the IP - Norton - PayPal - Chucked off again (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/18822-hide-ip-norton-paypal-chucked-off-again.html)

howdarethey 05-24-2010 05:45 AM

Hide the IP - Norton - PayPal - Chucked off again

Good News is I've just bought the Stealth Book so will be following that to the letter, however just a couple of queries.

Suspended due to a link with my address (had two previous Ebay accounts) - reregistered and then have been cheucked off within 5 days, I personally think its down to my own stupidity for not buying the book first but also the fact that I have Hide my IP 2010 and also Norton 360 identity Log in on my computer so presumably this looks suspicious?

Also I forgot and paid for something from Paypal (linked to my suspended accounts) and then within minutes got the MC122 messages! I just dont understand this though, I had two suspended accounts with ebay, got chucked off one for some stuipid insignificant reason and then continued to use the other one AND the same Paypal for a good 7 months until they realised the link - so how did I get away with that?

Do you know I really hate and detest Ebay - I'm brassed off that no other company in the world would get away with treating customers who pay THEM the way Ebay treat us so why am I still determined to open up accounts even if I dont use them, is it a new disease?????

oompaloompa 05-24-2010 05:54 AM

no need to hide your ip, just get broadband dynamic/changing ip, or use a unique different seperate ip to banned account

once you learn to make accounts and tame ebay/paypal, you wont get so upset - however when you say get thrown off for nothing, that usually doesnt happen, you need to learn from mistakes youve made before or theyll happen again........

GreenBean 05-24-2010 05:55 AM

You did a lottery of errors without a financial gain. paypal/ebay do not like any attempt to hide who you are. They detect these programs and give you black marks, suspension.
:nono: dont forget anymore. It's errors like that cause the most dangerous thing to happen LINK. So now you need to start again as a brand new you. Read the book BUT before you do another thing with an ebay account. make a plan and post it for us to check. :peace:
Another important fact is we females have certain standing here. We aim to beat the boys. Welcome to the forum. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions:peace:

howdarethey 05-24-2010 09:23 AM

Thanks! Will send you my plan when I've printed the book off and inwardly digested and cogitated the info!

Its going to have to work the next time as I cant bear the thought of being beaten by 'em!

siccspitz 05-31-2010 02:42 AM

i use iprental.com
which changes my ip in 2 minutes everytime

lakeman 05-31-2010 07:40 AM

Siccspitz, It sure looks like you're from IpRental. You've spammed the forum with numerous posts of the same thing... :ban?:

cpm 05-31-2010 11:27 AM

The good: Wow, there are girls on here.

The bad: eBay/PP wasted ten years of my life (FYI).