eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   I may have been linked I don't have a clue what to do now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/22275-i-may-have-been-linked-i-dont-have-clue-what-do-now.html)

busychicno1 09-03-2010 04:57 AM

I may have been linked I don't have a clue what to do now

I waiting for PP to 'review' my case but I think I l already know the answer. I have £1,300 in there as well. :tears: We haven't a penny left now

Because of financial struggles (caused by PP!) my husband and I have decided to close our company as from today, after 4 years of hard slog its finished. We have 2 members of staff who are out of a job, also. My husband will (hopefully) go back to his old job, but we have 2 young children still at home, one with a chronic illness - so it's pretty hard for me to go out to work, I need to work from home :tears:

We've had a conversation this morning with our company accountant and he's told us to take what value we have from our premies and just walk away, lock the door.

He advised the simplest thing is to open a new company that I can manage. The trouble is when you register a new PP account you have to register your personal details.

I'm desperate for some advice, I'm a genuine business seller but just unfortunate to have become yet another one of PP's victims :tears:

Thank you in advance

:help:

imprezawrx 09-03-2010 06:57 AM

hiya m8, sorry to hear about your predicament. it seems that ebay & paypal know no bounds in the destruction of innocent peoples lives. i haven't been on here that long but with other peoples help off here i've learnt loads about ebay & paypal & how to successfully get back on both after suspensions. you need to read the stealth guide fully & also ask questions on here. loads of info on here & people are very knowledgeable about the situation you find yourself in. all the best!

oompaloompa 09-03-2010 02:37 PM

sorry to hear about this.

few issues here, firstly will your goods be so unique that they would identify you, should you be banned from ebay/paypal

there must be a risk involved , for them to review you, eg the copyright of goods sold or high volumes etc..it may help to discuss this further with us, to stop repeating mistakes on new accounts - I notice you mention problems with dsrs etc on another post??

you are a junior member, I strongly suggest before making new accounts to buy stealth book, read forums more and then ask questions on the gaps.......your personal details are NOT a problem, you can get around this in a variety of ways.

busychicno1 09-04-2010 08:52 AM

Well yesterday seem a little brighter - I got an email to say the status had changed and that they wanted to see some documents - photo ID, proof of address, proof of delivery and more info regarding some transactions.

I provided everything straight away and then had an email this morning. "appeal denied"

The thing is nothing has altered in the PP account when you log in -everything is still showing as 'in progress' which suggests to me they haven't even read the documents!

We called PP this morning and spoke to a very arrogant person who said the documents would have been reviewed and the decision has been made. He also said "we have too many complaints" .... This is so not true, any eBay disputes that have been opened is down to eBay removing the listings, constantly and bang the customer opens a dispute!

I am soo angry right now, I know we have done nothing to upset any customer, we have all positives. I think the only thing we are guilty of is selling too quickly in a short time - hence money increasing in the account.

I've got shed loads of stock I need to get rid of, another family member has given permission to use theirs. What should I seriously be doing to avoid another suspension?

I have purchased the stealth guide but I am having difficulties opening it.

Grrrrrrr

oompaloompa 09-04-2010 09:21 AM

ok, getting to the issue of why this has happened, you say the listings are taken down, that has nothing to do with selling too fast, although too many may be something to look at - there has to be a reason, usually rights owner issues - resolve this and end some of the complaints

busychicno1 09-04-2010 10:55 AM

Hi

I presumed I was selling too much, too fast as my original email had a code: RXI111 when searching that code usually appears to be for that reason?

I've not had any rights owner issues, certainly no emails.

I received the PP email early hours on Thursday - 4 mins later it was followed by a email from PP asking me to provide more info regarding a certain transaction that may be 'problematic' - I ended up refunding the buyer in-case it was suspicious. I don't know if that email was just a pure coincedence? OR, whether i'm being punished because of a payment they believe to be problematic?

What is REALLY strange, mo other eBay account I have, linked to the PP account is still open with live listings - BUT, I can't accept the payments!!

I'm soo confused!!!!

oompaloompa 09-04-2010 12:12 PM

ok, RXI111 is just a limited account code, if you say it isnt a rights owner issue then there must be a reason your listings were removed, were there any other emails explaining why? Chicken and egg, you said the disputes came AFTER listings removed. If it were just an issue of complaints, feedback and dsr, which it often can be, I would tell you to try and get your figures up, although it may be too late for that now, however you said it was the listings being pulled down that caused complaints.

Anyhow, see it it gets resolved within next 3 weeks, and if not make more accounts, in either case this should give you time to study the book (if you can open it)

cpm 09-05-2010 02:44 PM

Time you should ditch PP and eBay altogether.

If you set up a real store on the web, you'll be better off in the long run. And if you are making mistakes in the interim, it is you and you alone who will bear the consequences and learn from them.

busychicno1 09-06-2010 11:13 AM

cpm any advice which eCommerce to use. Bearing in mind I have no money at all!

EKM seem ok and fairly cheap?

Stigger 09-06-2010 11:33 AM

Feel For you things cant be easy right now

i would use cube cart in fact i do (tut), If you need any assistance i can help from store set up to full product inventory, SEO and on going maintenance.

You say your Friend said you can use there account but you cannot take payments, WHY ?

Seriously, if you need to get back on quickly , your welcome to pm me a i will do my best to help .

cpm 09-08-2010 05:43 PM

Which eCommerce to use?? There are a dime a dozen out there.

Basically it consists of: web space, location and payment processor. The rest is up to you to fill it up.

Apply for a business loan from your bank to get you started. Running a business was/is never easy. Running a business on the web as in the traditional sense is always the more sensible thing to do. It will separate those selling junk from those genuine merchants.

I honestly fail to understand why people flock to the likes of eBay/PP to get their business going. eBay/PP are the worst of any kind. Great for selling junk, scammers and running stealth though. So there you have it.