Banned from ebay and paypal,struggling to find a new address, advise please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-26-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Banned from ebay and paypal,struggling to find a new address, advise please

Hi Everyone,

Like most people here, I recently got banned from ebay and paypal, paypal limited my account and asked for some docuements and one being providing invoices for what I have been selling, I couldn't provide invoices for some vero items I sold even though I provided all other docuementation they asked for as well as tracking numbers,id and proof of address, they still left my account limited. I have gone through so many posts on here so I believe I know what to do to open a new ebay and paypal account and how to stay under the radar thanks to responses to threads from people like Askpin, Oompaloompa, Greenbean and several others...but struggling to find a new address to use on paypal as my postage address.

My account was primarily a buyer account not a seller account, although I started selling quite alot, I still used it for buying also so I'm stuck now because I cant find any address to use on paypal as a postage address. I don't want to use just any address on paypal as If I do and a buyer decides to return any item purchased from me, the address will be invalid. Any suggestions or advise on how to resolve this problem will be greatly appreciated
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-26-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Go stealth.
Provided you get a new bank accont (you'll need to use your own name & address), prepaid credit card etc. any address will do provided it matches with the address on your prepaid card (use entropay)
If you are woried about returned items, I put a returns label in with each item I send out. Not had a problem so far. However, the items I sell are all low value (£5-10 tops) so if any did get back to the wrong address I'd just take it on the chin.
Harder to do if your items are of high value, in which case you need a friend or relative to help you out. Someone I know uses their work address, most employers these days accept that people buy on line & are happy to accept the odd parcel arriving.
The only problem, all be it a remote one, is if you use a bad address that has already been booted off eBay & PayPal
Old 09-26-2010
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks kathemmi, I have an entropay account ,new bank account and in the process of creating an ebay seller account but thinking of creating a buyer account also as I buy quite a number of things on ebay thats why I was asking if its possible to get like a virtual address as postal address as my current address has previously been used on ebay/paypal and I have no access to any other addresses and so sellers I buy from can post to me and It will be forwarded to my real address. Any advice from you or anyone will be appreciated as to work around this issue.
Old 09-26-2010

Longevity: 81%

Set up the ebay / paypal on your stealth address. Then once account is up and running,, apply for a PO box address. This is a box were your mail will get sent to. All you do is add this new address as a secondary address to your ebay/paypal

I think its possible to get one off royalmail, try them

hope this helps
Old 09-26-2010

or if your real paranoid like me , google a private one, you have to get the p.o box, virtual address in your real name and royal mail provide the information to who owns a p.o box to anyone that asks .

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 09-26-2010
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Many Thanks peeps, Its so encouraging to have people who are able to give advise on this forum. I have also ordered the stealth ebook so hopefully I should fully understand how this all works to be able to successfully under radar from these ungrateful companies that make so much money from us called ebay/paypal.
Old 10-09-2010

Hi guys, I'm in a similar boat can't get a new address sorted. I set my paypal account up many years ago and from what I can remember they sent me out a code in the post to confirm my address, does this happen anymore?

I have been looking at private mailboxes (mailbox etc.) but these can be £20 per month, I mosty used my account for buying similar to Jay but starting selling a few bits and pieces over the last 6 months then one day I got banned/ limited for a reason I still can't understand.

What "private" mailbox would you recommend? I am thinking of setting up two stealth accounts one for selling and one for buying.
Old 10-09-2010

Longevity: 94%
Default yup they do still do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrady05 View Post
Hi guys, I'm in a similar boat can't get a new address sorted. I set my paypal account up many years ago and from what I can remember they sent me out a code in the post to confirm my address, does this happen anymore?

I have been looking at private mailboxes (mailbox etc.) but these can be £20 per month, I mosty used my account for buying similar to Jay but starting selling a few bits and pieces over the last 6 months then one day I got banned/ limited for a reason I still can't understand.

What "private" mailbox would you recommend? I am thinking of setting up two stealth accounts one for selling and one for buying.

hi there, yup they sure do still do this, there is a way to do in in your own details, just open a business account with the same details, i did this years ago and it still works
Old 10-09-2010

Ok, how do people set-up multiple ebay/ paypal stealth if they need a different address every time which they need access to?

Do you mean setting up a paypal business account, how does the address verification differ from a regular account? Will I not get banned straight away if I use the same details?
Old 10-13-2010

Longevity: 86%

you can use any address you want, just remember you may need to provide proof of id
Old 10-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

if you use any address (eg randomly), make sure it doesnt belong to anyone else though, so real address but add something to it like house name or 39b instead of 39. remember though, a letter MAY go to address if phone verifcation fails on paypal. You do not want a real person getting this letter and going mental that their address is being used, so if it arrives, just looks like address mistake.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 10-14-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-14-2010

Thanks guys, I though the verification process on paypal was both by letter and phone. Think I have it all figured out now.
Old 01-15-2012

Longevity: 82%

@jaysimpson try mbe.co.uk or google the name of the place you are from and the word mailing address and add that as your secondary address
Old 01-17-2012

Think he might of found one by now

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 01-17-2012

Longevity: 80%

Use any address
Old 01-20-2012

Longevity: 82%

:rofl2::
Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post

Think he might of found one by now
lol i should of looked at the date