Entropay verification(Is it a big brother like Paypal) Plz help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Entropay verification(Is it a big brother like Paypal) Plz help!

Hi
Everyone!

I am an enthusiast follower of this forum and learning to stand again after paypal strike.

I went ahead and created a ebay/paypal stealth account verfied. Now I have purchased an item on ebay using my entropay cc . It was for £300, only to get a gud repo wid ebay/paypal. Now the payment is shown clear on ebay and paypal, but I have received an email from entropay to send them my ID, my debit card copy(blanking the 8 digits and cvv number) and also Banks statment related to this card confirming my address.

Can you please help.
The entropay account is in my name and the bank account also but they is a difference in address. I am a geniune person not trying to fraud anyone, just want to stand again on my feet after paypal ruined my life completely.

My question, is this a haux email. But it cant be, cuz when I go on my Entropay account it is not showing my balance.

Will this limitation effect my paypal account.

I have about £20 still sitting in my entropay, I am not worried about the 20quid I am more worried about my stealth accounts connected to these entropay cards.

If I add my original cc or DB card related to the bank account connected to stealth paypal will this effect my paypal.

Please help!
I am only purchasing items to gain ebay/paypal confidence that I am a good ebayer.

Your reply can really change my future.

Thankyou all for reading my long story
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Entropay is a good company, i have done id checks with them and they keep their business private - use a low limit credit card if you're a little worried.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
outraged (10-12-2010)
Old 10-13-2010
Threadstarter  

Default Thankyou rsot

Thankyou rsot for help!

Is there a time limit in which I need to reply back to Entropay with ID details.

Secondly I was wondering If I add another Credit/Debit card to my paypal account will it trigger anything. My current entropay card is confirmed(verified).
Wondering If I add another card and get it verified and use that instead of entropay for my payments.

I am very concerned abt the verification with entropay, what if it doesnot go smoothly,will I lose my paypal account.
cuz my name and bank details are correct but i am using a stealth address.

May I request all viewers to plz take sometime and leave your suggestions..... this will be a great help to me.

BTW I am now a big follower of this forum. Thanks to admin and all the members.
Old 10-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

There is no particular time delay with Entropay - just sooner the better.

If you have another credit/debit card, why waste it on this paypal? I would go fresh - remember NEW anything -> NEW paypal.

Verification will go through with entropay but if it doesn't, you can add the new card - you wont lose the account.

BUT remember, if you do go into limitation, they might ask for address info on the entro pay card and then you will need to be creative with statement.

All the best.
outraged (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010
Threadstarter  

Default Thanks Rsot!

Thanks for your reply. You are a gr8 help

My paypal account is verified even this entropay card is verfied as i have confirmed the 4 digit codes.

I am only concerned if things donot work out with entropay and if they kept my account seized(just like paypal even after given all the details) will they inform paypal?
Will the card come off my paypal account automatically or
wil they do chargeback on my purchased item which will raise suspision with paypal.
Old 10-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Naw they won't inform paypal. Things should work out fine with entropay - call them up if you are unsure.

Don't know about your last statement - doubtful.
outraged (10-13-2010)
Old 10-13-2010
Threadstarter  

Default Thanks Rsot!

Hi
Sorry for being a pain!
But I cannot find Entropay telephone number on their website. In contact us I can only see there email and postal address?

If you know I would be grateful if you can share the telephone number with me, so I can call them up and get these limitation removed asap.

Thankyou

ps no phone number for them
Closed Thread