Multiple Seller Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Multiple Seller Accounts

I keep reading about people on the forum who claim to have 30+ seller accounts. HOW is this even possible because dont they need to have a bank account for each seller account? Thats means they would need to have opened up around 30+ bank accounts and thats very very unlikely.

Also theres a guy on the forum from america called First Edition who is selling Seller accounts wholesale. How is he able to do this? More to the point, why cant we do it over here in the UK?

Im puzzled!!...

Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 79%

i am from the u.k and i have over 15 accounts with verious banks, i can create them a will with some banks .

We can also create vvc's if we so wish and do.

im not sure its the done thing around here to mention someone else in a thread, maybe you should PM him/her and im sure they will tell you all the secrets and let you become his no1 rival, lol

We can sell sellers account and buyers also pp accounts

So now im puzzled to why you even asked, maybe you have not done enough research .

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

If you're not going to be helpful in answering the question then dont waste your efforts in typing to my posts as it wastes my time when I check for replies.

Ive been on this forum for well over a year now and never have I had someone be as abasive towards me as you have. Incase it has surpassed your supreme intellect, this is a forum where people are learning and sharing knowledge with a common goal in mind.

This is the kind of community we are trying to create and your negative ethos is a distraction from this.

Im not sure why you are on this forum, it seems as though you know everything already.
In the past Ive helped people who didnt know how to lift paypal limits or even create a invoice template. If we all had the same attitude as you then this would be a pointless and frustrating community to be a part of.

P.S. What is a "VVC"???
Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

cortex ma man....

boys handbags away, neither of you has a supreme intellect, the reason I know this, is due to my supreme intellect...

vcc is a virtual card like entropay

ok, the main issue with seller accounts in UK is the bank issue, they have alternatives in US (eg verification only bank routing numbers you can buy) but in UK you need a bank attached to sell, plus withdrawing to a bank is easiest right..

dont worry about who does or sells what here, just do what suits you, depending on how much time you want to put in to ebay, no harm in just having a couple of good accounts.
Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hiya Oompa,
Was gunna PM you today to see how ur keeping.

Yeh so I dont understand how people have so many accounts like 30+ ??
I only ever had like 4 at most at any one time. Its so difficult getting more than 4. I sell VERO (authentic before anyone asks) so I get accounts atken down every 6 months and getting new accounts is a pain! Do you know of any ways to get multiple accounts quickly/easily?I will pay for information [as I have done in the past

PS the only reason i mentioned the guy selling accounts is if he can create so many then why cant we? I dont wanna sell them, just being able to use them would be rewarding enough]

Last edited by cortex; 10-16-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

30 accounts takes 30 bank accounts, like you say, you can have 30 banks if you want, anyone can, bit risky but depends on your credit. You can have 3 eb to 1 paypal (you can have up to 6 actually) if you want, then you need 10banks. When you get kicked off, close those banks and set up 4 more, if thats your way of doing it, thats fine. Getting kicked off for real vero is annoying, Ive been thru it. Those companies are just not playing ball, try and avoid them if you can, others are not so bad, and no, I dont have a list of good companies its trial and error.

the sellers of accounts on this forum, are not selling with bank attached thats up to the buyer to sort out.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 10-16-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Cheers oompa, thing is..having 2+ accounts attached to a paypal will mean they all get shot down if one goes down and when selling vero its very likely one will get shot.

I guess one could switch the heat on an account when it gets a hit by moving onto an attached account therby prolonging the longevity of the pp account
Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortex View Post
If you're not going to be helpful in answering the question then dont waste your efforts in typing to my posts as it wastes my time when I check for replies.
This is kind of my point, it is a waste of time read the same questions in multiple posts, especially ones that if you had took the time to read you would not of needed to ask in the first place because it was already answered, i offer the advice about using the search function for this exact reason, to save your time and everyone Else's.

please dont take it as an offence, it is the reason its there after all.

Quote:
Ive been on this forum for well over a year now and never have I had someone be as abasive towards me as you have. Incase it has surpassed your supreme intellect, this is a forum where people are learning and sharing knowledge with a common goal in mind.

Quote:
This is the kind of community we are trying to create and your negative ethos is a distraction from this.

I'm not sure why you are on this forum, it seems as though you know everything already.
In the past Ive helped people who didnt know how to lift paypal limits or even create a invoice template. If we all had the same attitude as you then this would be a pointless and frustrating community to be a part of.

i know this but like you say i already know everything lol, for sure read my posts and you will see i offer 90% more advice than i ask .

P.S. What is a "VVC"???

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif