Please help. Im near suicidal - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 10-24-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

u say u were suicidal,when my ebay buisness went down about 2 months back i sat there cryed and even had a stanley knife in my hand ready to do my wrists thats not nice at the age of 24 believe mecouldnt sleep,cant stop biting my nails,thanks to a few people on here im starting to pick my life back up/stealth accounts starting to bring money in so i dont have to stuggle in life or survive on crappy wages at rubbish jobs,its a hard old life (DO OR DIE) i just want to live a happy life ive had 24 years of pain so far and i cant do another year so im starting proply (website being made up etc) keep ur chin up mate ur be back to where you were in no time

Last edited by ebayerOG; 10-24-2010 at 04:20 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-24-2010

Longevity: 78%

Andy

So if you did not have a lot of those returns then it looks like Ompas choice of you just happened to increase your sales too fast, possibly upsetting some of their regulars.

Look at some of the alternatives while you are taking time to read the Stealth Book and this website.
As others have said do not let ebay hold your livelihood in their hands. Use ebay as an advertising tool for your off ebay sales.
If you have the type of product that has a lot of return customers, then send out emails to them letting them know where you are while you are setting up your stealth accounts.
You will not make as much money but it will take the sting off while you are building back up and pay a few debts.

Do not use the same paypal on ebay as you use on your alternative. Set up a new one for the purpose.

You just happened to pick the wrong time to start a business on ebay, as they are not what they used to be.

But good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to isitworththestress For This Useful Post:
pod (10-24-2010)
Old 10-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by andykhan View Post
oompaloompa - Why fix something when its not broken
Ive been using Paypal for nearly 6 years without any problems. I know neary a dozen people who are making a handsome living of Ebay and never in a million years did I think this would happen. I am sure that 99% of Paypal customers do not even know what a bully Paypal is. But they will do when like me "the Sh*t hits the fan"
That is exactly right. Most people who have never had a problem see horror stories about eBay/PayPal and think we must all be a bunch of crooks, liars and counterfeiters. But that is not the case. Most of us are honest sellers who sold legitimate and legal merchandise and got shut down for violating some silly rule. Or for triggering something in PayPal's risk model.

Believe me, it doesn't take much. There are new posts here almost every day by people who have been banned, and they have no idea why. Thousands of positive feedbacks, no complaints, legitimate merchandise, decent DSR's, etc. and yet they lost their accounts. They just cannot believe they operate this way. Then they start reading this forum and others and start to see the light.

But I totally understand where you are coming from. All is well, so it does not even cross your mind that this may happen to you. That is why it is such a rude wakep call.
Old 10-24-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman View Post
Andykhan,

Hey, your message subject is scary, man. Do not even think about suicide. Nothing is worthy losing your life over it.

I understand it sucks. We all do here. But try to take a break for now. Go for a short vacation say 10 days if possible. A long hike helps too.

Some folks here are trying to convince you that Paypal may not revoke their decision.
Once it's done, that's it. It is really true.

Just don't worry about this 24x7. otherwise, you will really risk your health.

Go stealth if you want to go back to Paypal. It works.

Good luck!
Amen, I mean really...just get the book FREE THROUGH TRIAL PAY EVEN!!! And read it through about 2.5 hours of work. And THEN worry about getting your accounts back.

You can do it in about 1-2 days if you are REALLY DILIGENT!
Old 10-26-2010

Longevity: 86%

Got that "potential high risk" from paypal about 8 years ago when I started selling. I was a buyer only for a little, then saw how used items were going for damn near new prices and decided to get rid of a ton of stuff around the house I didnt use and probably would have sold for .50 at a yard sale. Well in my first week of selling EVER I made over $800 from nothing. Got that email, but all I had to do was ship with delivery confirmation and wait for it to show delivered etc........Paypal is a never ending battle, so just move on. I NEVER put all my eggs in one basket.......relying on ebay/paypal is like relying on Direct TV to work in the rain (sorry its raining and my damn direct tv is out,lol!) Clever idea I have seen ebay sellers do is get your own website....in your ebay listings under "enter in your location" type in whateverdotcom, UK or whatever and get a merchant account and your own website and push product that way. Send in your end of listing emails diretly to the buyers email to check out your website, offer discounted shipping or whatever if they purchase from your website. I cant tell you how many times I have personally purchased from ebay sellers websites just from looking at that section where it says whatever,US on their listings. Good Luck and remember, never count on any one thing to bring you income ESPECIALLY if it is paypal related.
Old 10-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@andykhan, you have received a lot of sound advice so I won't really contribute much more that is original.

All I say is that all the best and I hope that you will be on the forum, informing yourself by reading through the posts, getting the stealth guide, and contribute your own knowledge of ebay/paypal. 6 years worth of knowledge is always welcomed. With some time, you will be up there again. Patience and positive thinking; dedication and "shrewdness".