eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Entropay - Why cant I create a new Virtual Credit Card? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/24449-entropay-why-cant-i-create-new-virtual-credit-card.html)

johnnyleeds 11-02-2010 03:33 PM

Entropay - Why cant I create a new Virtual Credit Card?

Hello again!

I have used this brilliant forum for a while now, some of you might recognise my name by now, anyway this might be a no brainer to you, but I am having trouble with it, so here it goes....

Im using Entropay for my credit card check thing when verifying with paypal / ebay and I have already done this a couple of times, but now when i try to create a new virtual credit card it is asking me to load funds from my original funding source but it wont let me use the money I have on my other entropay cards,

I didnt realise you needed money up front just to create the virtual credit card? Does anyone know what the problem is? The options to chose my other entropay cards as the funding source for my new virtual entropay credit card are like faded out and I cant select them, the only option i have is to fund from my original credit card or bank account - which by the way I cant do as I havent got any money in them, I have around £9 spread over three Entropay virtual credit cards and it wont let me use any of this money to load and create a new virtual entropay card which is what I am wanting to do as I need to create a new eBay account.

I have searched the FAQ and help on the Entropay site with no luck. Please can anyone advise??!

Kindest regards

Johnny

wise 11-03-2010 07:36 AM

Hmmm... this is very unusual. Normally you get an email from them asking the reasons as to why you create multiple VCCs. (Gamblers get this more often). But it seems you only have a couple of VCCs there. Did u get any email from them? If not, better contact them before loading with actual credit card cos if they then suspend/lock your account, new funds will be locked too.

rsot 11-03-2010 09:24 AM

From my experience with Entr o pay, you will need to use your original credit card to "finance" new vccs. They knowingly do this in order to maximize their business - % of the original loading and 20 cents per sub-card.

wise 11-04-2010 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 179087)
From my experience with Entr o pay, you will need to use your original credit card to "finance" new vccs. They knowingly do this in order to maximize their business - % of the original loading and 20 cents per sub-card.

I think thats not the case because you have one VCC "set as default" and can atleast load new cards from that default vcc if not other vccs.