Bank accounts!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 11-19-2010
jason357

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Bank accounts!!!

Having trouble with my lloyds tsb bank manager yet again, tbh the bloke is a bit of a c**k I've been in the bank a few times over the last 3 years and now I've had enough, he has recently kicked back 2 paypal payments, so now I've had it with them, ok fair enough you can open 10 easy savers online which is good.

So my question for all you stealthers out there, is what is next best, I obviously need a bank that I can open up online savers accounts.

Is santander any good, and if so, how many online savers accounts can I open before closing them down for a fresh batch of paypal cash, can you also send cash to them from paypal in micky mouse names without hickup, or does the money need to enter your account in your own name.

Ps also noticed a few of my paypal accounts have gone over the 180 day limit without the green tick for withdrawel coming up in the resolution centre, anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks in advance.

note, if you ever see the following email, its a problem at the banks end not paypals:

Hello jj,

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason:

Invalid Bank Account Information

Our system was not able to process the transaction with the bank information listed on your account. You should contact your bank regarding the bank account information required for electronic funds transfers. If you still need assistance, you may email us through our secure server at https:///wf/f=act_verifyba

Thanks for using PayPal, the world's #1 online payment service!
Thanks,

PayPal

before anyone asks, yes I entered the correct banking details into paypal.

Last edited by jason357; 11-19-2010 at 03:45 AM. Reason: added email
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 79%

i think lloyds have a habit of doing this m8. santander is excellent. i opened 2 accounts very easily & using both on stealth. also rbs, natwest, halifax, co-op, all good. i'm sure theres more that can be used without all the fuss that lloyds causes
Old 11-24-2010
jason357

Longevity: 0%

Just an update on the paypal idiots, well i logged into that paypal and to the bank account, no monnies anywere, lost in cyberspace, so email paypal, they basically said wait 14 days, then email back requesting a packet search or some ****e, The fun just gets better!!!