eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   just made first purchase on stealth account, not sure how to pay - please help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/29060-just-made-first-purchase-stealth-account-not-sure-how-pay-please-help.html)

Daz 03-11-2011 07:22 AM

just made first purchase on stealth account, not sure how to pay - please help

Hi, i have just set up new stealth account, in friends name, i have access to address and dob, used my mobile for phone number.
Just bought 1st item, as want to buy a couple things to get fback started, but havent paid yet - no pa y pl ac set up yet, was going to buy entrop ay vcc in real name and use that, as it seems the cheapest option - does anybody know if this will work? would then use same card to confirm with pa yp al when i start selling, again does anybody know if that will work? Or am i better off getting entro p ay card in same name as account holder, but then i would need to find some way of adding funds from card in my name - this all seems a lot more complicated than i first thought, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have gotten prices from authorised vcc seller on here, but i am so skint at the moment - eb ay was my main source of income, and i just lost profits of around £400 a week, with 4 kids to support, so every little helps at the moment!

cortex 03-11-2011 04:29 PM

have you read the Stealth guide yet?

Daz 03-11-2011 05:43 PM

Hi, thanks for your reply - yes, i have read the stealth guide, but although that gives info on how to use cards to verify accounts, and make withdrawals to bank accounts, there doesnt seem to be information on what type of card to use to physically pay for things using pa y pal - surely if pay p al TAKE money from a card then they will check that the name on the card matches the name on the pa yp al account? Same for a bank transfer?

Forgive me if i am being dumb, but i just need to get my head round this aspect then i am ready to go!

siccspitz 03-11-2011 05:46 PM

read the stealth guide

It will make your PP verified and then you wont have the problem of "how should i pay"

Daz 03-11-2011 07:01 PM

Hi, i think i was being stupid - i just got an ent ro pay vcc and used that to pay no problem, i didnt realise the card came with no name on it at all!
I have set up p pal account now, keeping fingers crossed, will wait a day or so to add bank account and see if that works ok!

cortex 03-12-2011 06:02 AM

Are you trying to setup a buyers account? or a sellers account?

Daz 03-12-2011 09:07 AM

It will be a sellers account, but thought i would buy a couple of things first to get a couple of feedback points before i start listing, didnt want to look to suspicious by setting up new account and selling straight away - i take it this is the best method?
Ultimately i will turn into sellers acount, and go business user when listing restrictions lifted, as i want to do ebay shop and get volume of 500+ sales a month - can you see any obvious flaws in my strategy?

cortex 03-12-2011 12:51 PM

Follow the stealth guide.
IF you have SPECIFIC questions regarding your strategy THEN feel free to PM me ELSE ask on here