eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Can I use Entropay to verify multiple paypal accounts (with multiple VCCs) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/29152-can-i-use-entropay-verify-multiple-paypal-accounts-multiple-vccs.html)

tvr321 03-14-2011 03:53 PM

Can I use Entropay to verify multiple paypal accounts (with multiple VCCs)

As you all probably know, there is an option on your entropay account to create a new virtual card, with a different number etc.

Can I create a new VCC with entropay and use that to verify a second stealth account that I have just created?

When I am adding the card to Paypal, I enter my stealth name and address instead of my real details that I used to open my Entropay account. Am I right in doing this? It seems to be working for the moment.

Layer Cake 03-14-2011 06:24 PM

Just create a new card for each account. Paypal don't know what the actual billing address of the entropay account holder is so you can enter literally any address and Entropay won't reject it.

Alps_a somewhatlegend 03-14-2011 08:25 PM

Yes you are correct. You can also transfer the funds from your old en tr opay card to the new one for a 10p fee which is useful

cortex 03-18-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Layer Cake (Post 211228)
Just create a new card for each account. Paypal don't know what the actual billing address of the entropay account holder is so you can enter literally any address and Entropay won't reject it.

How sure about this are you mate?
I thought the 16 digit number is a product of an algorithm which takes the address into consideration, hence companies requesting a CC# to verify ones address/location

Layer Cake 03-19-2011 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortex (Post 212161)
How sure about this are you mate?
I thought the 16 digit number is a product of an algorithm which takes the address into consideration, hence companies requesting a CC# to verify ones address/location

They request a cc number for verification because even in the most basic of merchant tools such as Sage Pay etc, with a card number you can see whether the actual address you've been given matches the billing address of the credit card. I assume when Paypal run their checks on the card they'll run a pre authorisation to check its a live card and also to check the address you've given matches the billing address given - any merchant can do this.

If you gave me your cc details and the address details you were claiming to be your billing address I could tell within minutes whether it was or not along with a whole host of other information.

Entropay works differently, I put my entropay card through my own merchant tools to see what would happen with a totally random made up name and address and it came back with 3 ticks and a green flag indicating nothing is wrong. Only on one other website have I had anything funny with it asking for more information. If you read the Entropay help it basically says as much - you can use any name and address for your payments and it will work and not report a discrepancy.

cortex 03-19-2011 12:32 PM

Ok cool - its just that in previous posts, people have said that we must change the billing address on entropay to match the new stealth details, then wait a few days for it to mature, then make the new VCC on entropay.

I dont myself use entropay but i just didnt want people getting the wrong information.

Thanks for clearing it up and thanks for the explanation.

Good work

ALSO: Can a VCC be used to open an entropay account?

Em_x 03-19-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alps_thecheekyone (Post 211256)
Yes you are correct. You can also transfer the funds from your old en tr opay card to the new one for a 10p fee which is useful

How do I do that?

Thanks

Alps_a somewhatlegend 03-19-2011 10:38 PM

^ Log into your entro account.

Click on the card name - wait for next page to load

There should be 3 button you can click on the bottom right of screen - 'load card 'transfer funds' 'view statement'

Click on 'transfer funds'

Wait for the page to load and you should see a drop down menu box in middle of screen with options to transfer to new card - then just follow easy on screen instructions.

The whole process takes only seconds and it is real handy. If you do not want to pay the big 10p transfer fee, if you have at least 2 cards already, if you destroy the card you no longer need, it puts the remaining balance on the other card with no fee. (i think you need to have 2 cards on there - maybe not as it may ask if you want to make a new card if you only have 1)

(its 3 in the morning so my instructions are a bit basic as my brain is basic at this time of the day) :)

brender 03-09-2013 10:43 AM

has anyone ever used Entropay on a US Paypal? Im wondering if it works for transferring money out of PP

Elijah 03-09-2013 10:55 AM

Works great on US yarp. But you cant withdraw to it, firstly because US PayPal don't allow card withdrawals and secondly VCC withdrawal has been blocked for some years even on Euro PP now.

brender 03-16-2013 07:26 PM

Well I use cards for US Paypal withdrawal but do you mean VCC? You still answered my question I wanted to withdraw to entropay so I guess thats a no :(