eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Sending Money From 1 Stealth Paypal to Another? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/29645-sending-money-1-stealth-paypal-another.html)

Shellshocker 03-29-2011 03:49 PM

Sending Money From 1 Stealth Paypal to Another?

I need to use DHGate, but last time I used it with eBay on the same account, I got banned because they got all menstrual on me!

I need to dropship using DHGate after I collect the money of eBay, its a fair total which I don't ever have in my bank account and waiting 3 - 5 day for the money to go into my Bank THEN another 2 - 5 days for the time to ship will be about 10 days max off waiting for the customer, which = complained and neg feedback :(

The only way I can think of doing it, is setting up ANOTHER Paypal Stealth (Acc 2), use it for low value sales in a good quantity on eBay and then on the main one (Acc 1) sell the goods, collect money and drop it into Acc 2 and send to DHGate, its only around £500 transfer between accounts?

Would this raise flags? Both accounts will be Stealth and be quite active, maybe I should do some mid value transfers of £100 - £200 over small periods between accounts first, over a few week period so it doesn't seem out of the normal?

rsot 03-29-2011 03:56 PM

Definitely will link you and could lead to end of both. You first line says what could happen.

Wish I could tell you what works but I have not tried this scenario and I know other people that have lost accounts for this main reason.

dburnside 03-29-2011 05:53 PM

i regaulary send payments between accounts, but i am very careful when doing it, one is my own genuine one is stealth, diff ips used at all times, dont see it being a problem, i only send a couple of hundred a month though

KoltiKolt 04-01-2011 08:01 AM

last year ( Jan - April 2010) I used to send amounts 1-2k from my pp to my brothers and fathers on weekly basis without problems. I do not sell anymore since accounts got blocked on ebay

slapped 04-01-2011 08:40 AM

I Wish I Had a Nickel everytime this Question Arose on this Forum, I would Not need to Sell on Ebay,,,At any rate my awnser is ALWAYS the Same, Do Not Do It,,at some point you will wind up with 2 Dead Accounts, via Linking

You can Successfully link the accounts "Indirectly" Here's How:

Open 2 Bank Accounts in the Same Bank Use Different Branches of the bank separated by some Distance for each account (Tell the Bank one account is a Christmas account if they ask) Now link those 2 Bank accounts together online.

Now Open 2 Separate Paypal accounts use one of the bank accounts to verify each one of the Paypal accounts

Now just use you selling Paypal withdraw to your Bank account and use that Bank account to fund your other linked bank account so you can fund your other Paypal account.

You can also Pay DHGate with a Credit card as MANY People do, it is SAFER than Paypal,,you can also use the DHGate "Wallet" Service which Many users user here Successfully, so you DO Have Alternatives

rsot 04-01-2011 08:41 AM

That's some decent experience info right there.