pulling my hair out over ebay suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-24-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default pulling my hair out over ebay suspension

hello to all forum members.

been suspended by ebay and they say i will not consider reinstating my account.

i keep appealing but they just say due to the serious nature of the breaches thay will not consider my reinstatement.

at the top of their standard and repated reply to all my appeals it has RE=CU0004 AND MC013??

can anyone help??

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-24-2011

Start over...... Ebays word is The last word. Not even god can chang that. Get the stealth guide read it and start making ur new accounts and sell sell sell.
Old 04-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Hello and Thanks for your reply,

Any idea what the CU0004 and MC013 Codes refer to?

Thanks again.
Old 04-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

Hi there welcome to the forums!

You will find a wealth of information here that will help you get back to selling on ebay!
Old 04-25-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Welcome, what was you doing right before you got suspended?

You should give more info if you have any!
Old 04-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Default reasons for suspension

hello,
typically ebay wouldnt go into any detail, but in response to a number of appeals they did finally send a response.

account suspended for the following reasons-

Abuse of ebay - Ineligible to use ebay services.

Specifically the use of numerous dummy accounts to harass other memebrs, commit Blocked Bidder Avoidance and win multiple items without paying.

During the period of suspension, you cant use ebay etc etc etc.

I refute ebays accusations as furhter appeals have got further ebay response that I am liked to other memebers, but the memebers they have told me I am not.

Also furhter appeals made by me have received more ebay responses that now say due to the Serious Nature of the Ebay Policy Breaches I cannot and will not be considered for Reinstatement!!!!!

I had 2 Ebay Accounts both in My Names, Address etc thats it.

A Number of Friends had used my Computer to Set up their own accounts so guess my ip Address appears on their accounts.

These friends are all suspended.

Its a blooming nightmare.

I just wish on of you Uk Ebay Members who have successfully got up and running would come to my place a help me directly.

Thanks if anyone can give advice and help.
Old 04-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Default ebay suspension

sorry for my spelling,

typing too quickly and not being very good with computers.

ebay seem to be a law unto themselves.

they say my account suspended and say during the period of my suspension I cannot do this and that.

so give impression suspension will have a certain length, but then after further appeals say due to the serious nature of the breaches my account will not not be reinstated which means permanent??

anyway if anyone has advice let me know.

i know a long shot, but do any forum members actually do home visits to assist people?

thanks.
Old 04-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

You wont find anyone on here that does home visits im afraid haha

The best way is for you to learn the stealth ways...buy the Stealth Book...honestly its worth the money, and then use the forum and the search function will be your best friend.

Old 04-27-2011

The Stealth Book is so much help. Just read it over and over
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Home Visits..now there's a niche market! ;-)

stealthonwheels.com
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

yes you can buy ebay tutition that do home visits, or online tuition. You are better off joining forum and going stealth, thats said, I do know someone who does ebay tuition, that I used to set up a non-ebay business and I found out that they offer that service too, so its possible. Are you wanting to go stealth or get account back, because if its the latter, dont spend too long on it! you are unlikely to be successful. I also dont understand how they got such specific charges on you like harrassment etc, if you didnt do such things then, I mean did you have a dispute with anyone on there, because it has been known that you can get framed for stuff by psychos (of course we would never do such a thing, coughs).

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-28-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Waste of time trying to reinstate this account - eb ay (and pa yp al for that matter) are pretty rough to deal with once decision is made.

Stop tearing your hair out in frustration - read arounds the forums +/- get the stealth guide and contribute your experiences.

Rest assured - you are NOT the only one to have been subject to this tyranny +/- unforgiving decisions.
Old 04-28-2011
Threadstarter  

Default hello

hi,

the ebay charges i call them false accusations made in the reply to my first appeal are a nonsense.

further appeals have lead to more ebay replies that now say serious policy breaches and my account will not be considered for reinstatement.

the replies to my many further appeals has either been with usual standard reply or a fairly sympathetic apology saying ebay understand my unhappiness and are sorry, but my account will not be considered for reinstatement.

Funnily enough I seem to have been linked to other users and i also have friends who are now suspended due to their links with me.

Some of these members have received exactly the same reasons as me for the suspensions which as a number of you say are pretty concise reasons.

The tutorial idea would I have to be of great use to me as sadly my head is spinning.

I am mainly a Buyer and not being able to do so is a right pain and i am mega worried about setting up account, bidding and then either being suspended either until i send in proof of who i am or just suspended as they now i am an existing suspended member.

By the way i really appreciated all fellow forum memebrs advice and offers of help!!!!!!

THANKS.
Old 04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyham3 View Post
I am mainly a Buyer and not being able to do so is a right pain and i am mega worried about setting up account, bidding and then either being suspended either until i send in proof of who i am or just suspended as they now i am an existing suspended member.
You can open a buyer account using your suspended details.

Open a new EB and PP account using your real name and address. Change everything else to give the account a little more stealth stability :D

I have been using an EB buyer account with my suspended details for about 3 months with no problems. Even if they eventually get you, because you never paid for an item or sent a large amount to a flagged PP account etc, just open another

Also EB will not ask you for ID at all, unless you get your buyer account suspended, if this happens just move on with a new buyer account. You will find that EB often limit seller accounts and leave buyer accounts still standing.

edit: As oompa has mentioned below. If you want an even stronger buying account and you are not bothered about mail arriving in a different name and so on. Then use a name and address variation.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-28-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

one of you little tinkers, in your group of friends that shared a computer, HAS done something I think, just not admitting to it! Anyway, you know now not to mix business computers with others.

If you want to just buy and not sell, I still suggest you read steath guide but basically a clean up of computer/IPs etc etc, a ebay in new details (can be a variation of your address, with different name, so a letter would get to it), a virtual credit card and you can buy again. if you want to be a seller that requires more steps ...so its really up to you.

Old 04-28-2011
Threadstarter  

Default a virtual card?

Hi,

many thanks for all your help and avice.

what is a virtual card?

would it be ok to set up a new ebay account with slight variations and also open a new paypal account with the same slightly varied details with say an existng debit card?

my Existng Paypal Account is still active, but I have deleted all cards and also my bank account off of it.

all that paypal account has on it is old suspended ebay email addresses and existng postal address plus a credit balance of £10 or so

do these also need to be deleted and how do I remove the credit balance and where best to move it too?

also can I now open new account and put an exisitng debit on that was used previously?

god i dont think any of what i have asked makes any sense!!!

thanks again.
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Dont want to sound blunt but all these are very basic questions.

All your answers are in other posts on the forum, use the search function above.

Or if you want a well laid out guide how to get back on ebay then the stealth guide is your answer.

You will not been spoon fed.

Good luck!
Old 04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakemoney View Post
Dont want to sound blunt but all these are very basic questions.

All your answers are in other posts on the forum, use the search function above.

Or if you want a well laid out guide how to get back on ebay then the stealth guide is your answer.

You will not been spoon fed.

Good luck!

This bothers me too ......... I mean I found this site when I was suspended, bought the Stealth Guide, learned a lot from people on here (cheers ) but do wonder sometimes if some of the questions are being designed to give too many secrets away. hhhmmmmmmmmmm. Or has ebay and paypal just made me cynical?
Old 04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyham3 View Post
Hi,

many thanks for all your help and avice.

what is a virtual card?

would it be ok to set up a new ebay account with slight variations and also open a new paypal account with the same slightly varied details with say an existng debit card?

my Existng Paypal Account is still active, but I have deleted all cards and also my bank account off of it.

all that paypal account has on it is old suspended ebay email addresses and existng postal address plus a credit balance of £10 or so

do these also need to be deleted and how do I remove the credit balance and where best to move it too?

also can I now open new account and put an exisitng debit on that was used previously?

god i dont think any of what i have asked makes any sense!!!

thanks again.
Read the Stealth Book.

Search the forums.

Open seperate threads for the questions you have still then not figured out.

Good luck