verifying paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-26-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default verifying paypal

after i have verified my paypal account with VCC can i use my already suspended card ( which i registered with paypal before on suspended account of paypal) to buy items on ebay?

for example when loging into paypal to pay for an item on ebay i use my credit or debit card to pay instead of paying with paypal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2011

No - not unless you want to lose your new account - you can never use that card again
Old 05-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

no everything needs to be fresh - dont use ANYTHING which has previously been linked to a suspended account.
Old 05-26-2011
Threadstarter  

then how can i pay for items and receive payment for items i buy and sell on ebay?

i transfer the received funds from paypal account to my VCC ?
but would this not be costly for me everytime as VVCC has transaction fees

also, do i have to change my Ip address everytime i log into my different paypal account or just delet the cookies only?

also if i buy item on ebay and on paypal i add delivery address of my previouse suspended paypal account, will my pp account get suspended?

Last edited by jes436; 05-26-2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: change
Old 05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jes436 View Post
then how can i pay for items and receive payment for items i buy and sell on ebay?

i transfer the received funds from paypal account to my VCC ?
but would this not be costly for me everytime as VVCC has transaction fees
Jes - you really do need to get a hold of the guide. It's a small price to pay for what you are hoping to do
Old 05-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

your asking very basic questions here which are answered numerous times in other threads. SEARCH FUNCTION!

OR the stealth guide answers all of these questions for you for simplicity.
Old 05-26-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
Jes - you really do need to get a hold of the guide. It's a small price to pay for what you are hoping to do
i already have the guide but does not clearly mention this
Old 05-26-2011

The guide does mention everything you asked, and if you are not clear on topics there are tons of threads already.

Make sure you really do your research and read that stealth guide until you know it like the back of your hand before you start a new account. Its the only way to ensure that your accounts will be successful.

<<then how can i pay for items and receive payment for items i buy and sell on ebay?
Add your own bank account

also, do i have to change my Ip address everytime i log into my different paypal account or just delet the cookies only?
IP ALWAYS has to be changed

also if i buy item on ebay and on paypal i add delivery address of my previouse suspended paypal account, will my pp account get suspended?
Get a P.O Box or use a relatives address. Any info used previously will get you suspended.
Old 05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jes436 View Post
i already have the guide but does not clearly mention this
Then why aren't you a subscribed member? You've paid your dues
Old 05-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@jes: little bit of clarification...

/quote i transfer the received funds from paypal account to my VCC ?

If you are based in the U.S. you can't do that - unless i am missing something...

Why cant you use your VCC to fund pa yp al for payments for eb ay auctions? New VCC for each account.
Old 05-26-2011
Threadstarter  

Default Funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@jes: little bit of clarification...

/quote i transfer the received funds from paypal account to my VCC ?

If you are based in the U.S. you can't do that - unless i am missing something...

Why cant you use your VCC to fund pa yp al for payments for eb ay auctions? New VCC for each account.

but when someone buys my item and pays via paypal how can i transfer or withraw those funds to my bank when i am using VCC?
Old 05-26-2011

I look at it this way... the VCC verifys your name and address. So thats why people use this or gift cards because you can make up a name or address that will completely match the info provided to ebay and paypal.

To withdraw money you need to add a bank account. As stated in the stealth guide, the bank account should be one you have never used before and be in your name. Bank info aside from the routing and account number is not shared, meaning you can xfer money into your bank account from a stealth account easily.
Old 05-26-2011

Send a message via MSN to stealthmaster

Agree with all the above posts.

Stealth Master
Old 05-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballaw1 View Post
I look at it this way... the VCC verifys your name and address. So thats why people use this or gift cards because you can make up a name or address that will completely match the info provided to ebay and paypal.

To withdraw money you need to add a bank account. As stated in the stealth guide, the bank account should be one you have never used before and be in your name. Bank info aside from the routing and account number is not shared, meaning you can xfer money into your bank account from a stealth account easily.
but if i open a new bank account and add it it will have my previous suspended account name and address on it.
Old 05-27-2011

Yes- But you do not tell PP the correct name of the bank. You just put your stealth name as the name of the bank. You cannot use a bank account that has previously been used with PP. PP doesn't ask for the address on your bank account. There is no way you have read the guide. If you had you really would not be asking these questions. Just buy it- it is worth every penny and a lot less time consuming than searching through threads for your answers.
Old 05-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by easytiger12381 View Post
Yes- But you do not tell PP the correct name of the bank. You just put your stealth name as the name of the bank. You cannot use a bank account that has previously been used with PP. PP doesn't ask for the address on your bank account. There is no way you have read the guide. If you had you really would not be asking these questions. Just buy it- it is worth every penny and a lot less time consuming than searching through threads for your answers.
i do have stealth but cannot find this info

if i put the stealth name on new bank then how will the funds go into my bank account when name is different to the bank account name?

also, if it gets suspended again i would have to open a new physycal bank account again
Old 05-27-2011

Jes - I don't think you do have the Stealth Guide - you wouldn't be asking the questions that you are - this is all basic common sense and covered extensively in the guide - you are either a troll or you are not telling us the truth - and I'm not sure which it is.

I'm only bottle feeding lambs today not posters who are suspicious

Last edited by GrannyT; 05-27-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

if i put the stealth name on new bank then how will the funds go into my bank account when name is different to the bank account name?

/quote

They just go in - end of story as long as you bank accepts it.
Old 05-27-2011

Longevity: 79%

yes and just because they dont accept it first time it does not mean you cannot try again with same one, bucause i have had it refused before, i think it was because it was in a womans name, anyway i try again and it was smooth from that day on.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 05-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
yes and just because they dont accept it first time it does not mean you cannot try again with same one, bucause i have had it refused before, i think it was because it was in a womans name, anyway i try again and it was smooth from that day on.
so i make up a bank name and use same person name as my stealth on paypal?
Old 05-27-2011

Homework assignment: Get your Stealth Book up and re- read the creating new bank account.

Just to clear up what your asking. Open/Use a bank account that is in YOUR NAME that you have never used with PP on your stealth accounts. Make sure the PP account is in the stealth name. When adding a bank account to PP it only asks for routing and account info to verify. MOST banks will allow you to withdraw the money to your account that you provided even though the names don't match.

Before you start you better re-read the Stealth Guide. I have read it a good 9 times now. If your impatient thats when you lose an account and all the time it took to create. As you asked above, if the account gets indefinitely suspended then yes, you need to do the process all over again. New info, new bank etc. Thats why its so important to understand every bit of stealth before diving in.
Old 05-28-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Open a bank account in your real name and real address, everything real!.

PayPal will not see this info when adding and confirming your bank account. So add the bank to PayPal, when PayPal ask for the name of the person who's bank it is, you put in your stealth name.

Then depending on what bank you are with, they may or may not accept the DD payments coming in under a different name (stealth name).