eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   recently bought ebay stealth.please advise (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/32957-recently-bought-ebay-stealth-please-advise.html)

GREEN LION 06-21-2011 01:17 PM

recently bought ebay stealth.please advise

HELLO every body,i bought copy of eBay stealth last night and i was keep reading and reading.I think its great.
(i just have to say English is my second language)
I just don't understand how can i lift my paypal limit(withdraw)???
my bank account details are of course all original and on my current address and never been used,so how can i add my bank account to the f a k e paypal account .and lift my limits ,its not possible .
or should i just add the bank account,then add a prepaid cc (with the same address and details as paypal) and then verify and lift the cc????
please advise.thank you

GrannyT 06-21-2011 01:20 PM

Hi Greenlion

All of this has been covered extensively in other threads and in the guide.

I have to go off line for an hour or so to do dinner but if no one has been back to you when I come back I will run through it with you

:pop2:

GREEN LION 06-21-2011 01:23 PM

ok thanks grannytranny

ShadyOne 06-21-2011 01:42 PM

Once you have added your unused bank account, you will become 'Verified' and this will remove all limits, apart from the '£1900 Receiving Limit'.

To add a bank account to your PayPal, ideally you should first find a recommended UK bank by other stealth members, popular ones being NatWest, Halifax, RBS, Co-op...

When creating a stealth name, you should stick to your initials and/or use your second name but stealth first name. If your real name was 'Green Lion', then you could create a stealth PP with the name 'Gareth Lion' and then when adding the bank, you can add it as 'G Lion', this would appear to be you to the bank.

GREEN LION 06-21-2011 01:56 PM

ok,but what about my address ? im planing to use my girlfriend address for the prepaid cc.and then add it to the stealth paypal witch im going to creat with the same info as the prepaid cc(name and address) and i want to know can i lift my receiving limits with the prepaid cc ???
thanks shadyone

Alps_a somewhatlegend 06-21-2011 02:06 PM

It is ok if the prepaid cc is in your name and address (are you using entro?)

To lift your 1900 limits, you will more than likely be asked by pp to send in some id docs.

GrannyT 06-21-2011 02:19 PM

OK OP - You have been well sorted on here (You've had the best IMO) You don't need me so I'm going bacK to my dinner

(A lovely fish stew with dumplings followed by treacle tart and custard - A nice Rose plus Absolute vodka)

GREEN LION 06-21-2011 02:28 PM

no im using mycashplus(total access) witch i used it for a different pp account(stealth)the name on the card is the same as pp(bouth stealth) and they send the 2 small deposit and its verified but when i tryed to lift receiving limits they asked me for ID ,but i still have 1900 limit and i can use it. i personally think its because of the different of the addresses cc is on my original address but pp is different.(i didnt read the book when i did this)
but now i want to make a fresh account with pp ,if somebody can explain me how exactly to lift limits i would really appreciate it.thanks every1