eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Help with dilemma (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/33930-help-dilemma.html)

ng87 07-13-2011 06:26 AM

Help with dilemma

Hi All,

I have a stealth ebay running at the moment and all is well.

I have a few issues.

One is the £1900 withdrawal limit. With the product im selling I can easily take £2000 in 2 weeks and half of that profit.

I've had 2 eBay accounts suspended for no reason. The item is not VeRo.

This is really annoying me as I've missed out on about £10k profit already this year.

I'm stuck what to do when the limitation comes again, all my details but neighbours address.

Apart from opening more bank accounts, which is tiring, any ideas? :juggle:

Ebayorbust 07-13-2011 08:09 AM

Send in the documents that they are asking for to remove the limit. Remember the docs sent must match the account details.

Search the forum on this subject if you need any more clarification.

ng87 07-13-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 248776)
Send in the documents that they are asking for to remove the limit. Remember the docs sent must match the account details.

Search the forum on this subject if you need any more clarification.

Hi, I've done this both times, again all accounts, nothing wrong, selling legit items, send all the docs in, boom, goodbye forever..

Each time I get asked for the whole shabam, id, address, invoice, supplier etc.. never just proof of address.

Both accounts have been suspended with limits lifted.. I'm losing hope !

Ebayorbust 07-13-2011 09:16 AM

I thought your problem was removing the £1900 receiving limit?

Any pp that is moving a lot of money is always going to be at risk of limitation. Your best bet is to spread it over more stealth accounts.

ng87 07-13-2011 09:40 AM

Hi, yes i know this already but just wondering if anyone could shed light as to why they would pernamently limit 2 legit paypal/ebay accounts for no reason, other than going past £2000..

rsot 07-13-2011 09:47 AM

@ng87 - many different reasons exist: too quick withdrawal, type of product, etc.

Ebayorbust 07-13-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ng87 (Post 248787)
Hi, yes i know this already but just wondering if anyone could shed light as to why they would pernamently limit 2 legit paypal/ebay accounts for no reason, other than going past £2000..

There are loads of potential factors. Without knowing exactly how your accounts were set up, what you were selling, feedback, DSRs, returns, age of accounts etc etc it is hard to make an educated guess. Given this is a stealth forum, I'm sure you don't want to (and no one would expect you to) divulge all this info.

As I said, your best bet is to spread the load over several accounts to reduce to amount of money going through any individual pp acc. I operate 5 pp accs currently and am in the process of upping this to eight and my sales are a bit less than £1000 per week.

ng87 07-13-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 248794)
There are loads of potential factors. Without knowing exactly how your accounts were set up, what you were selling, feedback, DSRs, returns, age of accounts etc etc it is hard to make an educated guess. Given this is a stealth forum, I'm sure you don't want to (and no one would expect you to) divulge all this info.

As I said, your best bet is to spread the load over several accounts to reduce to amount of money going through any individual pp acc. I operate 5 pp accs currently and am in the process of upping this to eight and my sales are a bit less than £1000 per week.

Hi mate, thanks for the reply!

Think i'm gonna reg another then. Is it definate that after the ~£2000 mark on each account they're gonna ask for all their crap?

Do you know anyone that hasn't had to supply any details at all who is a big seller?

Ebayorbust 07-13-2011 10:10 AM

Don't know. Maybe someone with higher revenue may be able to answer that. All my accs are Premier and I've never been asked for invoices etc but my eBay enterprises are very modest compared to some.

Maybe removing the £1900 limit before you start to sell anything may be the way to go. You will always be asked to provide docs (photo id and address) to remove this if you are stealth.

GrannyT 07-13-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ng87 (Post 248798)
Hi mate, thanks for the reply!

Think i'm gonna reg another then. Is it definate that after the ~£2000 mark on each account they're gonna ask for all their crap?

Do you know anyone that hasn't had to supply any details at all who is a big seller?

Depends what you call a big seller. I don't do £2K a week on a single account but I do churn a lot of money. It may be a chore but you would be much better off turning £500 over on 4 accounts rather than two grand on one.

If you keep getting taken down - and we cannot say why because we don't know your business model - you are going to have to keep opening accounts anyway. Best to spread the load

:pop2:

stillselling 07-13-2011 01:48 PM

I'm stuck on

Quote:

Originally Posted by ng87 (Post 248787)
2 legit paypal/ebay accounts

You can have 1 premier/business and 1 personal PP accounts but not 2 of the same kind. So either that got you limited or they are not legit.

ng87 07-13-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillselling (Post 248870)
I'm stuck on

You can have 1 premier/business and 1 personal PP accounts but not 2 of the same kind. So either that got you limited or they are not legit.

Hi, one in my name with real address and one in my brothers with his address.. nothing was linked..=}

isitworththestress 07-14-2011 02:42 AM

Were they both canned at the same time or the second one was a second attempt?

Did you use any stealth techniques to keep them separate?

Basically where ebay and paypal are concerned the real rules are keep your head down and do not get noticed, think along the lines of the movie Scum and how you would act in that place.

ng87 07-14-2011 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isitworththestress (Post 248992)
Were they both canned at the same time or the second one was a second attempt?

Did you use any stealth techniques to keep them separate?

Basically where ebay and paypal are concerned the real rules are keep your head down and do not get noticed, think along the lines of the movie Scum and how you would act in that place.

Hi, both seperate, used stealth techniques, think where I failed is I was selling too fast?

isitworththestress 07-14-2011 05:20 AM

So you really have no option but to spread the load, as it looks like there is something setting off flags.

What would set those flags off with them could be anything, even victimizing you for the success as you say, as they like sales to build slowly over years. Possibly due to the fact fast sales tend to be the method of scammers, and they struggle to differentiate.

I'm wondering are there others selling the exact same item, and could their be a problem with the supplier details you send in?

ng87 07-18-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isitworththestress (Post 249017)
So you really have no option but to spread the load, as it looks like there is something setting off flags.

What would set those flags off with them could be anything, even victimizing you for the success as you say, as they like sales to build slowly over years. Possibly due to the fact fast sales tend to be the method of scammers, and they struggle to differentiate.

I'm wondering are there others selling the exact same item, and could their be a problem with the supplier details you send in?

Hi mate, yes, others selling the same thing, there is another member selling these making atleast £3k/month profit, which is pi$$ing me off!

Supplier details are legit UK company.. :S

isitworththestress 07-19-2011 03:21 AM

What does your seller dashboard look like is there anything there that would set off alerts?

But your wanting a single account is not a problem, it is just going to take you longer and you will have back up accounts to move right onto without loosing money if anything goes wrong.

Do as people say and build up slowly on several accounts and as your accounts get older you can start using one or more the way you want with stores and the other benefits.
You just keep using the other accounts enough to keep them active, so that if something does go wrong with the main account your starting on the others is not a problem.

Have you not considered your own site or one of the alternatives? It would just give you another option to look at, as you build, and most of the people with their own site or off ebay sales tend to think how best to draw customers to what suits them rather than what suits ebay and ebay just becomes a marketing tool.

Your aim should always be to become none dependent on one company and one account at this stage, as we have no idea what the accountants at ebay will tell us to do next.

Don't know about you but it is when they start with pink underpants thursday i start drawing the line.