eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Little Help With Entropay Please (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/34852-little-help-entropay-please.html)

oooSMOKYooo 08-04-2011 01:17 PM

Little Help With Entropay Please

Hi All,

Opened a few paypal & Ebay accounts in new (variation) name, diff address, ip, user accounts & registered with voip & Entropay.

1 : Setup voip with diff numbers to forward to my home number with Soho66.co.uk, is it ok to use these for phone verification with ebay (number confirmation) AND paypal if they need to phone me as i have just used legit but random address as don't get many returns through ebay?

2 : Browsing through the post's regarding Entropay, do i register with my real details then change the address in settings (to match ebay &pp) then create new card, after 3 days punch it in paypal then once that card is verified change the address again for a different paypal account?

I am getting mixed responces for this, i have read Greenbeans very helpfull "EntroPay Help Please" thread responce and others or do i just not change the address and add new cards as Entropay don't give out your address information or name as stated in the t&c's?

Been reading up since my last post's a fortnight ago and i reckon my heads battered with too much info lol

Thanks in advance for any info as im nearly there thanks to this forum & members!!

Cheers

NTP 08-04-2011 01:25 PM

Entropay no longer works with Paypal. Found that out when I came back to my accounts and tried to use it and didn't work. Logged on to the forums and confirmed it.

Things are changing all the time. Sometimes I have to sit on here for a few days just to catch up with all the new info.

oooSMOKYooo 08-04-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTP (Post 255828)
Entropay no longer works with Paypal. Found that out when I came back to my accounts and tried to use it and didn't work. Logged on to the forums and confirmed it.

Things are changing all the time. Sometimes I have to sit on here for a few days just to catch up with all the new info.

Thanks for the heads up, noticed your in the .us, is this for us in the UK too? if so have you found an alternative?

I have just loaded £10, so will try it anyway, so do you change the address before loading cards NTP? might aswell buy someone a beer on here if it don't lol

meVebay 08-04-2011 02:13 PM

Personally, I wouldn't use it anymore.

Had 3 PayPal accounts closed recently, the only common factor was entropay.

PayPal aren't liking them anymore.

It's brilliant granted, cheap, but time to move on!

oooSMOKYooo 08-04-2011 02:36 PM

ok cheers meVebay, could you answer my original question please (or anyone?), do i change my address to paypal then load new card?

any alternatives would be great, do prepaid cards work?
gonna have a search on the forum in meantime anyway

Thanks!

xmshun 08-04-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oooSMOKYooo (Post 255848)
ok cheers meVebay, could you answer my original question please (or anyone?), do i change my address to paypal then load new card?

any alternatives would be great, do prepaid cards work?
gonna have a search on the forum in meantime anyway

Thanks!

No, with Entropay use 100% correct details.
Paypal cannot see these details so don't worry.

Just transfer funds from default VCC to another VCC. Thats it.
Simples.

I have had about 2 verifications with entropay recently, it works okay with Paypal, it does not work with eBay though. People are getting mixed up

:pop2::pop2::pop2:

bigboy 08-04-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTP (Post 255828)

do you mean it no longer works for verification where they deposit the amounts and they show up on the statement?

or they dont work as in paypal will reject the vcc number upon entering the vcc number?

NTP 08-04-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboy (Post 255971)
do you mean it no longer works for verification where they deposit the amounts and they show up on the statement?

or they dont work as in paypal will reject the vcc number upon entering the vcc number?

From what I read today on these forums, EP does not work with PP in the USA. New requirement is AVS (address verification system). It may still work in the UK, I'm not sure.

My experience is that it rejects the VCC number upon entering it into PP.

EGYfromhell 08-05-2011 04:38 AM

Guys..I have 3 UK accounts and 2 US accounts all of them has EP, and they are working fine.
BUT...I have entropay on other accounts which I can withdraw to Prepaid cards..everything is fine till I make the withdraw, Once I make the withdraw..THEN BOOM limited access

missinglink 08-05-2011 05:22 AM

egy, I seen all your postings you keep asking same withdraw question everywhere, I know about this as my used to be home country is not uk, it used to work, no cards worked apart from ones attached to banks full stop