eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Help needed - loads of stock, loads of eb accs but no pp accs!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/37432-help-needed-loads-stock-loads-eb-accs-but-no-pp-accs.html)

bicawi 10-03-2011 07:43 AM

Help needed - loads of stock, loads of eb accs but no pp accs!!

Hi there all

Hoping someone can assist me?

I have found it v easy to get stealth details confirmed to keep eb accs running and I have about 12 good accounts.

I have found things more difficult with pp and have lost about 8 pp accounts over the last 6 months. and the last 1 this morning! I have run out of places to get bank accounts

I now have decent auctions up on about 5 eb accs but now these eb accs are not linked to any pp accs! I will have to ask auction winners to pay into a friend's account.

I would really like some advice ......

What's the quickest/best way to resolve this ongoing problem? - is there a way around needing a bank account to have a pp? Can I create pp with vcc (as withdrawing to a bank is not a massive problem as I can send amounts to a friend) Would I be able to sell on eb with pp accs linked only to vcc?

I can't believe all my ppals have been destroyed but all my eb accs are still fine!

I would really appreciate some help here....

Thanks

GrannyT 10-03-2011 09:21 AM

All sorts of possible solutions but why have your PP accounts gone down? Need to identify that before I can offer any help

Also are you selling legit or is it FooFoo and VERO. That could take PP accounts down

bicawi 10-03-2011 09:58 AM

Hi GT

Thanks for your reply.

Tbh some legit, some vero. Even 100% legit eb item ppals have gone quite quickly for no easy to see reason. Problem is that eb accepts absolutely any docs as proof BUT ppal seems to actually look at them!

I have spent hours perfecting before faxing but ppal seem to be better equipped to spot my stealth details?

It's so upsetting to spend days setting up bank accs and months getting them warm and then ppal gets rid of them.

I really need an idea as to how I can utilise my existing ebay accs with something - can you give me any ideas? Would ppals with just vcc's work with ebay auctions?

Thanks

tikade 11-06-2011 08:06 AM

Hi bicawi

There is a thread on here somewhere that talks about a bank account where you can open up as many accounts as you want , but i think it costs around £12 a month.

I have just spent half an hour looking for it but i can't find it , it will be here somewhere i usually save links on sticky notes for useful threads but unfortunately i must not have done it with this one

I may be barking up the wrong tree with this info for you but i think if you use this method you can just keep opening and closing them until you get to the root of the problem of pp closing your accounts

Good luck

:juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle:

jbluntz 11-06-2011 08:15 AM

You can sell with only a vcc in the US, not sure about the UK, it's the way I've always done it, my accounts with vcc last alot longer than the one with banks since they always seem to get limited after making a withdrawel at some point.

johnnyleeds 11-06-2011 09:30 AM

Bicawi, why do you have so many accounts going? I think its likely that the fact you have so many accounts with both paypal and ebay - and that fact that you keep losing them that might be part of the problem. Are you being careful about not linking any of these accounts? I mean if you were doing everything outlined in 'Ebay Stealth' and following whats said in this forum then you should have at least a couple of successful accounts. I mean I only use ONE account on ebay and paypal at the moment, and yes I know I should have more, but my ONE stealth account is successsful and verified and I am currently getting the £1900 limit removed.

Like someone has mentioned its pointless you continuing to open bank accounts and try create more accounts if you are doing something that is linking your accounts to suspended accounts, which it really sounds like you are doing, are you making sure your PC has got a new IP address / deleting cookies / using new details for each account etc? These are just the basics and mess up on any single one of these issues and the whole lot will come crashing down no matter how good you made your docs look etc.

yeff 11-11-2011 04:04 PM

yes bicawi, there must be something that is getting you linked. so as stated it best to figure out what it is before losing any more accounts.