iPAD 3G data to change IP and MAC ?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-20-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default iPAD 3G data to change IP and MAC ??

HI there

Bought eBay Stealth and I was wondering if I can use my ipad with my 3G Data on ?? and what is the risk ? if I have all my emails there ? does ipad keeps cookies ?? How this would work ? i can wirelessly print invoices etc from ipad. I can do everything there as normal netbook would do. its very convinient as I can change 3G data and I have new IP address ?? what about modem number or anything like that ?

btw I used to use on my ipad Garage Sale. app and after that when I got banned I restored my ipad with a new settings etc. Network Settings has been deleted and restored as well so Im planing to open a new account and I was wondering if I can make it using my iPad ??

ok I will not be able to fully open an account because paypal does limits to 1900£. a year. to lift that limit I have to sent some docs etc and Ipad has no features to upload anything. but that not the case. Im happy to have 1900 a year and have 10 accounts.

Any help would be appreciated!

Im going to open a new paypal tomorrow and I will let you know how it works with iPad (if does)

Cheers Guys and thanks for help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-20-2012
Threadstarter  

ok in ipad settings I can turn off all cookies and delate all history I did that in safari... so I will keep you posted how its going... i you can actualy manage your account through ipad
Old 02-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokol3k View Post
HI there

Bought eBay Stealth and I was wondering if I can use my ipad with my 3G Data on ?? and what is the risk ? if I have all my emails there ? does ipad keeps cookies ?? How this would work ? i can wirelessly print invoices etc from ipad. I can do everything there as normal netbook would do. its very convinient as I can change 3G data and I have new IP address ?? what about modem number or anything like that ?

btw I used to use on my ipad Garage Sale. app and after that when I got banned I restored my ipad with a new settings etc. Network Settings has been deleted and restored as well so Im planing to open a new account and I was wondering if I can make it using my iPad ??

ok I will not be able to fully open an account because paypal does limits to 1900£. a year. to lift that limit I have to sent some docs etc and Ipad has no features to upload anything. but that not the case. Im happy to have 1900 a year and have 10 accounts.

Any help would be appreciated!

Im going to open a new paypal tomorrow and I will let you know how it works with iPad (if does)

Cheers Guys and thanks for help
Used an iPad on accounts before, no problem. Just take the same precautions re cookies and IP as you would on a laptop/desktop.

Re up loading docs. You can photograph the docs and then sync via iTunes to get them on the iPad and upload them from there, easy peasy.
Old 02-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
Used an iPad on accounts before, no problem. Just take the same precautions re cookies and IP as you would on a laptop/desktop.

Re up loading docs. You can photograph the docs and then sync via iTunes to get them on the iPad and upload them from there, easy peasy.
Or you can use the camera on your iPad.
Old 02-20-2012
Threadstarter  

yep I;m about to lunch soon, (probably tmrw) the thing is I was using ipad before with my accounts that's got limited but, I have restored all settings and set up a new ios5 there and turn off location services and I have got a new 3G sim card with new provider and new number...

thanks guys I use dropbox to transfer files or iphone to transfer photos :D

BTW can i get couple email accounts on my iphone ???(if i turn off auto download pictures) or shall i leave it ?

I use one currently (my friend account) or I should get a new phone with a new data plan let say pay&go

Last edited by sokol3k; 02-20-2012 at 01:19 PM.