eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   buying from a stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/43395-buying-stealth-account.html)

jumba 03-03-2012 03:20 PM

buying from a stealth account

i have a selling stealth account and a buying stealth account. for buying small things i just usually email them before hand and say can you deliver to my real addy and its no problem (and use to pay with my real pp until that got taken down too!). so now my question is, should i pay with a relatives pp thats linked to their own eb account and change my address details in my stealth buying account so that its sent to the right address? the last time i changed address they gt suspicious and closed dwn another of my ebay accounts :/

NoneOther 03-03-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumba (Post 317410)
i have a selling stealth account and a buying stealth account. for buying small things i just usually email them before hand and say can you deliver to my real addy and its no problem (and use to pay with my real pp until that got taken down too!). so now my question is, should i pay with a relatives pp thats linked to their own eb account and change my address details in my stealth buying account so that its sent to the right address? the last time i changed address they gt suspicious and closed dwn another of my ebay accounts :/

That would be a big NO! :nono:

Learn from previous experience and don't repeat the same mistakes again.

jumba 03-04-2012 01:19 PM

that means that i now need a new pp just for buying since i cant use my stealth pp as the addy is linked 2 a relatives hundreds of miles away :/

NoneOther 03-04-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumba (Post 317604)
that means that i now need a new pp just for buying since i cant use my stealth pp as the addy is linked 2 a relatives hundreds of miles away :/

If you must buy stuff from e/b then that is what you will need to do.

jumba 03-04-2012 01:39 PM

it would have to be all my real details though? real card number, a real addy thats nearby where i can pick my parcels up from? so really u cant have a buying stealth account? :/

NoneOther 03-04-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumba (Post 317610)
it would have to be all my real details though? real card number, a real addy thats nearby where i can pick my parcels up from? so really u cant have a buying stealth account? :/

Of course you can, it just needs to be address that you can have access to.

I have 3 running right now.

jumba 03-04-2012 02:06 PM

and obv when u pay by pp, thats a diff pp to your selling one and is set up in your real details or is the stealth buying pp also set up with a vcc? im wondering if they even care about the address? because i use to live in rented accomodation with alot of other students and i know they all had pp accounts and 1 was taken down and actually deported yet this didn't affect anyone else in the house?

NoneOther 03-04-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumba (Post 317618)
and obv when u pay by pp, thats a diff pp to your selling one and is set up in your real details or is the stealth buying pp also set up with a vcc? im wondering if they even care about the address? because i use to live in rented accomodation with alot of other students and i know they all had pp accounts and 1 was taken down and actually deported yet this didn't affect anyone else in the house?

All stealth.

You really need to buy the guide, read it, digest it and fully understand all the principles of stealth before going any further I think.

Good luck

jumba 03-04-2012 02:39 PM

i have bought guide :) im just fine tuning things beforehand. thanks for your input though, its much appreciated.

oompaloompa 03-05-2012 11:59 AM

....with non-royal mail tracking eg ups etc, there may be ways of re-routing a parcel in transit...

look all you need for buying acc is eb/pp with card attached, takes 2 minutes to set up. As for address - see millions of posts on variations, risk they will suss you but so what? you have not really lost anything other than a buying account, no bank attached etc...