eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Simple-ish question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/44574-simple-ish-question.html)

ebayhatesus 03-30-2012 08:20 AM

Simple-ish question

Hello. I may be new but I have a bit of experience and I know how these things work.

Here is my situation;

I have a top rated account on its last warning, I will have to let it cool for 6 months for the violations go to away.... VERO nonsense. That account and PP account are both in my real name and address with a different post code than the account I am going to mention next. I also have a 1 score private account with eBay linked to the same PP

I have my first ever account, which has 50 score 0% as it was suspended by PP but not eBay so I had to make the above account (new). I was made in 07 and has no violations as they are all gone now.

I know I will have to stop using the top rated account for a spell unfortunately but what can I do....

Can I link my 07 account to my current PP etc etc.... You guys know the score.

Thanks

oompaloompa 03-31-2012 03:41 PM

so you have 07 eb and another paypal that is newer and has violations on it?

let the violation one calm down, you can use it again, do not link it to the 07 eb as that could mess it up.

a stealth acc or two in meantime is option, but go slow...

GreenBean 03-31-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhatesus (Post 326391)
Hello. I may be new but I have a bit of experience and I know how these things work.

Of course you do. That's why you are on this forum.Problem is you dont yet know the trickier things. Time to lear them

Quote:

Here is my situation;

I have a top rated account on its last warning, I will have to let it cool for 6 months for the violations go to away.... VERO nonsense. That account and PP account are both in my real name and address with a different post code than the account I am going to mention next. I also have a 1 score private account with eBay linked to the same PP
VeRo is not nonsense to ebay. You tried pushing your boundaries & now have the consequences. At the 1st nonsense warning you should have cooled off. Then you would not be in the place you are now.

Quote:

I have my first ever account, which has 50 score 0% as it was suspended by PP but not eBay so I had to make the above account (new). I was made in 07 and has no violations as they are all gone now.

I know I will have to stop using the top rated account for a spell unfortunately but what can I do....

Can I link my 07 account to my current PP etc etc.... You guys know the score.

Thanks
No you can not and should not. Since that 2007 ebay account had a tainted paypal attached, you must not attach another paypal. It will cause the accounts to be limited

Ths is a time for you to be very careful about what you do.

You should consider going stealth. But make sure you do everything correctly.
A new you is needed. These old accounts should just be left alone ( for the moment). :typing: