My 2 new stealth accounts. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-02-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default My 2 new stealth accounts.

Hi all,

Worked my way through the stealth guide and think I’m getting the jist of it.

A little bit of advice on my 2 new stealth accounts I have just opened.

1st account I opened the PayPal with a YBS savers account, now in the process of sending the 2 verification payments. Set up EBay and linked it to PayPal, left it for a week, then went to sell a small item. Suddenly EBay ask for another link to pay their fees and PayPal now want a CC for verification. I take it one from Entropay will do?

2nd account same set up with account from Santander, came with Visa debit card. Strange thing is this PayPal account let me verify without the 2 small payments. Will try to auction a small item on this tonight.

I’m aware it’s a major no to let PayPal take money via DD so what is the solution, always leave a balance in your PP account?

Questions are:-

Both these accounts are set up with bogus addresses but is it a major no, no to use your own address, even if you use false names.

Makes these accounts pretty useless to buy with as most sellers only ship to the address on PayPal. Do PayPal monitor other shipping addresses such as your real home address or work address?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-02-2012

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

bongus i do not think it is a wise move, since many people used it before, i do not know if a different name on the account will do any difference.
Old 08-02-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Answer to both your questions......YES, it is a big NO, NO to use a banned address and they do monitor other addresses
Old 08-02-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
Answer to both your questions......YES, it is a big NO, NO to use a banned address and they do monitor other addresses
Then how do you get around using your account to buy things if you do not have access to these addresses?

On my other points am i following stealth OK so far, its a learning curve.
Old 08-02-2012

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

i do not understand bonus offering 2 addresses in USA and Belgium, and you are from UK they do not offer a UK address, you should find a friend or family member address to use ( but you should ask the permeation first )
Old 08-02-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonVoo View Post
i do not understand bonus offering 2 addresses in USA and Belgium, and you are from UK they do not offer a UK address, you should find a friend or family member address to use ( but you should ask the permeation first )
I have used a block of flats in the street i live, all these flats are let out and residents come and go weekly so any mail from EB or PP would be ignored.

A real delivery address is a problem as i live in different area from my family, 400 miles. Any attempt to use my real home address or work would result in my stealth accounts suspended, although many people here at my work get eBay stuff delivered here so a delivery with my name spelt slightly wrong would this raise suspicion with Ebay?
Old 08-02-2012

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotay View Post
I have used a block of flats in the street i live, all these flats are let out and residents come and go weekly so any mail from EB or PP would be ignored.

A real delivery address is a problem as i live in different area from my family, 400 miles. Any attempt to use my real home address or work would result in my stealth accounts suspended, although many people here at my work get eBay stuff delivered here so a delivery with my name spelt slightly wrong would this raise suspicion with Ebay?
If there is something I like I contact the seller, ask if it is ok if the item can be shipped to a different address and if they will give me their email so i can send them the address i want it sent to, I tell them ebay/PP is too sensitive about address changes and is the reason I want it done this way.

If all is well, tell them to confirm address at the email ( not through ebay system)

Most agree, some dont, there loss, someone elses gain.
Old 08-02-2012

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotay View Post

Look for private local p.o box or virtual office, mail forwarding and put that as delivery and returns address.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif