eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Operating an eBay USA account from the UK? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/49790-operating-ebay-usa-account-uk.html)

dyfz16 08-17-2012 12:42 AM

Operating an eBay USA account from the UK?

Hello guys

I was just thinking about trying something new and would it possibly work if I bought one or two fully verified USA stealth accounts and started selling items in USA while operating the account from UK.

As such I could just let the bidders know that the delivery takes around 10 days without disclosing directly that the items are actually in UK.

For IP purposes would it be wise to use a service such as "hidemyass PRO VPN"?

Would this possibly work?

Lheonard 08-17-2012 04:53 AM

^ Hello,

hidemyass isn't a good idea for ebay.

If your items are in USA you can operate your accounts from UK and choose USA item location in ebay.

If your items are in UK you should specify it in your listings because buyers will know it as soon as they receive their orders, or even before that if you shipped with tracking.

GreenBean 08-17-2012 05:27 AM

:rip:

Not even on the correct page to think of making this work.

:deadhorse:

:rip:

dyfz16 08-17-2012 09:54 AM

So the hidemyass is a bad service?

How are other VPNs different, and in what ways better?

Yes I would ship with tracking and would let buyers know items are in UK.

When I sell from my UK accounts, most of my buyers are in USA anyway. Approx 40% of sales.

Main reason why I wanted to do this, is that after researching UK eBay "Stealth", there is no real stealth as when most "professional" stealth account sellers told me, they cannot make me a verified paypal account unless I got my bank account to verify it with. So what good is that?

I have contacted a few US account sellers who make ready to sell eBay & PayPal accounts which are fully verified, even with bank.

So that is why I am looking at this route

Quote:

Not even on the correct page to think of making this work.
For what reasons this will not work?

oompaloompa 08-19-2012 04:11 AM

the 10 days shipping from UK is a flag, but not necessarily going to be an issue.

the HMA vpn is not good if it is the free one, I saw a post somewhere saying forumer uses it, assume it is a paid unique one from HMA with no issues, but
not sure which country to country it was.

some ip ranges are banned even if unique, so do some research on forum, maybe someone else can chip in with a few more vpn companies that work.

matsonmar 08-19-2012 03:25 PM

@GreenBean

i forgot what i posted ... sorry if I wrote something wrong ....

dyfz16 just do in this way ... get VMWARE , create a copy for every user you have , always keep the cookies and everything ... open a socks account at a socks site and always use socks from the state where you opened the ebay account and same provider (better than vpn because most of vpn ips are blacklisted on a lot of websites) and start selling ........ need more help PM me . thanks