MC063 Alert: Listing(s) removed - seller performance below standard - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-06-2012

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 88%
Default MC063 Alert: Listing(s) removed - seller performance below standard

I'm at a bit of a cross road right about now and I'm not to sure what to do.

My stealth eBay account has been restricted from selling.

I went on a chat web session with eBay to ask them if this can be resolved, Apparently this can't be resolved according to them.

So can I still use the paypal account that is fully verified if I just open a new account for eBay ?

Or should I start from scratch and do everything again ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by digzz View Post
I'm at a bit of a cross road right about now and I'm not to sure what to do.

My stealth eBay account has been restricted from selling.

I went on a chat web session with eBay to ask them if this can be resolved, Apparently this can't be resolved according to them.

So can I still use the paypal account that is fully verified if I just open a new account for eBay ?
Or should I start from scratch and do everything again ?
Possible but highly likely to get linked and suspended too.

Best solution for the Paypal:
Wait a few months.
Change email address on Paypal
Wait a month
Change address on Paypal.
Wait a month
Open Ebay account with same surname but different forename.
Link old Paypal to new Ebay.

In the interim, set up more accounts from scratch. Look into the reasons why you were getting low DSRs and do NOT repeat same errors on new account.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
digzz (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

In these cases, whilst yes it's important to work out a plan on how your going to get back on, also you need to FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY you were suspended in the first place.

You'd have had plenty of warnings, your dashboard wouldn't have been a pretty sight for a while before you were suspended.

It's otherwise pointless because you'll start again, and end up back at square one.
Old 09-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by meVebay View Post
In these cases, whilst yes it's important to work out a plan on how your going to get back on, also you need to FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY you were suspended in the first place.

You'd have had plenty of warnings, your dashboard wouldn't have been a pretty sight for a while before you were suspended.

It's otherwise pointless because you'll start again, and end up back at square one.
First of all they don't give u any warnings at all not with my account any way.. .....No E-mails Nothing......

I also had great feedback ...370 + and 8 - ....With some Stub on people who leave me - feedback for no ape-rant reason .....

Some people Are just Haters ........I'm making money and there Not !! ...

It's just the mind set of people now days .......

I blame Ebay to have such a Bull**** Policy and Peoples mind state of hate in them.
Old 09-06-2012

Well, I wouldn't know, I've never had an issue with feedback/low DSR's. Although I'm pretty sure you'd know you had a problem in the dashboard.

370 Positives with 8 negs? That's far from great feedback. Thats rubbish feedback.

So if you blame eBay & everyones state of hate, does that mean your not going to change the way you do things? If so, I'd query the point of even trying to get back on eBay, as the end result will be the same.
Old 09-06-2012

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
First of all they don't give u any warnings at all not with my account any way.. .....No E-mails Nothing......

I also had great feedback ...370 + and 8 - ....With some Stub on people who leave me - feedback for no ape-rant reason .....

Some people Are just Haters ........I'm making money and there Not !! ...

It's just the mind set of people now days .......

I blame Ebay to have such a Bull**** Policy and Peoples mind state of hate in them.
This is so much rubbish. You sound like one of my grand children blaming every one but yourself.

8 negs aint acceptable. That's 8 sets of bad DSRs as well

Address why you got them or find another way to trade

If it was 'mind set now days' we would all get it - and we don't

Old 09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
This is so much rubbish. You sound like one of my grand children blaming every one but yourself.

8 negs aint acceptable. That's 8 sets of bad DSRs as well

Address why you got them or find another way to trade

If it was 'mind set now days' we would all get it - and we don't

Exactly. Actions have consequences. Poor selling practices = Loss of eBay account.
Old 09-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Nothing poor about that ....DO THE MATH !! 370 think I'm a Great Seller " Which I am " and only 8 people Don't ??? Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeh... Maybe if only it was 185 negative then yeh i can see your point .....But it's No Where Near !!!

And Don't Babble about eBay Rules .. Because there total BS !!

If and ebay rules was not BS ....this forum would not exist...... Period !!!!

Don't forget Ebay don't really give a Toss about there Sellers .....As we all know .....Where they have a billion more sellers in line to feed there greedy money into there accounts ....

Last edited by digzz; 09-06-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 09-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Nothing poor about that ....DO THE MATH !! 370 think I'm a Great Seller " Which I am " and only 8 people Don't ??? Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeh... Maybe if only it was 185 negative then yeh i can see your point .....But it's No Where Near !!!

And Don't Babble about eBay Rules .. Because there total BS !!

If and ebay rules was not BS ....this forum would not exist...... Period !!!!

We're trying to give you advice but you dont want to listen. Your DSRs and feedback % are poor, end of.

Anyway carry on what you are doing and lose some more accounts.
Old 09-06-2012

OK digzz, your rant is heard, you think 8 negs is OK

Ebay don't, Paypal don't - and the reason they don't is because they reckon some of those who didn't bother to leave feedback would also have left a neg.

As for the reasons this forum exists - I guess others might take you to task

As far as doing the MATHS - not MATH, is concerned, I have GCE A level in maths pure and maths applied (Not GCSE - the real thing) so I think I am quite capable of doing the maths and the maths stink

You have over 2% neg - that is not BS - that is fact and that is no longer acceptable on the venue.

Find out why, Deal with it or do the other thing because right now you are wasting your time and ours
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
Callidus (09-06-2012), Ebayorbust (09-06-2012), Global (09-10-2012)
Old 09-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
We're trying to give you advice but you dont want to listen. Your DSRs and feedback % are poor, end of.

Anyway carry on what you are doing and lose some more accounts.

I know ....But it seems to me your supporting Ebay's Rules...not u thou I'm talking about "meVebay" "GrannyT" .....

There's a big difference in explaining Ebay rules and advocating them ....

"meVebay" "GrannyT" Seems to be advocating the rules a bit too much ........ for my liking .....

Any way I got my answer and that's it ....

Thank you very much "Ebayorbust" For your first comment very much appreciated and speedy.
Old 09-06-2012

Silly boy lemon - we live in the real world - not your fantasy world - that's just the way it is and whether I agree with Ebays rules or not is of no consequence what so ever. I deal in facts not emotions

Good luck with it

Old 09-06-2012

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
OK digzz, your rant is heard, you think 8 negs is OK

Ebay don't, Paypal don't - and the reason they don't is because they reckon some of those who didn't bother to leave feedback would also have left a neg.

As for the reasons this forum exists - I guess others might take you to task

As far as doing the MATHS - not MATH, is concerned, I have GCE A level in maths pure and maths applied (Not GCSE - the real thing) so I think I am quite capable of doing the maths and the maths stink

You have over 2% neg - that is not BS - that is fact and that is no longer acceptable on the venue.

Find out why, Deal with it or do the other thing because right now you are wasting your time and ours
digzz - Get a clue please before you post again. The above is correct 2% is poor. If you really are treating it as a business that would be 8 formal complaints in your shop in every 300 customers that spent (regardless of spend per customer) + the amount that didnt leave feedback that werent happy.

If this was brick + mortar your footfall + conversion would be awful because your shop would be disrespected on the highstreet. Same applies to eBay, you're making them look like a shambles.