eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   How to avoid this matter (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/51065-how-avoid-matter.html)

oskitoski 09-22-2012 05:16 PM

How to avoid this matter

Hi everyone;

I think competitor emailed me saying this;

Hi, as you obviously don't believe we will close you down (you must be naive). Think of all your customers when they are told they bought counterfeits (I mean all your customers). This is how we work. Your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ will be displayed next to authentic items in emails to all your customers along with all your details and trading standards contact info. Gonna be alot of **** for you.

I know who he is at least because only him and me sell same things on ebay and he emailed me before not to sell what he sells he thinks ebay his dads place.

I will buy a lot of his stuff and report him to ebay and paypal from different accounts but i honestly didnt want to bother with any of this and just get on with my business but he obviously wants me to do this.

What else would any of experienced people suggest to do on this situation?

Thanks

baloch 09-22-2012 06:00 PM

well both of you will not go anywhere if you start a war so the best thing to do is just sell your stuff and call him on his bluff on counterfeits. It happens all the time people sending messages and threatening others but usually they just talk alot.

The reason he is heating up this issue is because you are hurting his sales but so what that is what business is all about.

If he starts to email your customers then contact ebay and tell them what he is doing as it is against ebay policy and he will be kicked off.

oskitoski 09-22-2012 06:35 PM

Thanks for your reply. I think he will do all emails from different accounts not from the ones he sells from. As far as i know he has 2 accounts registered to same addresses.

TheGenius 09-23-2012 07:28 AM

Words of advice. Do not wage a war against him. You will both go down really fast, and will have to start afresh.

From experience. You could report his message to ebay and they most likely will take action against his account - and if he doesn't practice stealth, may take action against both his accounts.

GreenBean 09-23-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oskitoski (Post 378643)
Hi everyone;

I will buy a lot of his stuff and report him to ebay and paypal from different accounts but i honestly didnt want to bother with any of this and just get on with my business but he obviously wants me to do this.

What else would any of experienced people suggest to do on this situation?

Thanks

Ignore the toe-rag.

Report him to ebay.

Continue on with my selling & maintaining my account as well as possible.

Wars with sellers are doom for accounts

:fight:

rsot 09-23-2012 09:12 AM

Also spread sales to new accounts. Not end sales on this account but spread the heat.

supreme_01 09-23-2012 03:30 PM

As rsot said, spread the heat, if you do end up reporting him and e bay does take action against his account, he will be on your case to get the same done to you..even if he doesn't know stealth he can get other ppl he knows on ebay to report you.. its really sad i know, don't know what ever happened to fair competition? you don't see Asda writing letters to Tesco's to stop selling the same items? lol some people mate think the world owes them sh%$y! good look

Bunneh 09-23-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supreme_01 (Post 378887)
As rsot said, spread the heat, if you do end up reporting him and e bay does take action against his account, he will be on your case to get the same done to you..even if he doesn't know stealth he can get other ppl he knows on ebay to report you.. its really sad i know, don't know what ever happened to fair competition? you don't see Asda writing letters to Tesco's to stop selling the same items? lol some people mate think the world owes them sh%$y! good look

glad i havent had the opportunity to experiece this, nor would i do it to someone else.:amen:

some people are just sad

oompaloompa 09-24-2012 01:50 PM

is he sending it via ebay messages?