eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Using a Royal mail PO box In the UK (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/51525-using-royal-mail-po-box-uk.html)

gooner90 10-07-2012 09:56 AM

Using a Royal mail PO box In the UK

Ok so i have a couple account with family members addresses but want to make a couple more but have no other relatives in the area, if I make up a local address etc I will get stuck at the Electoral roll process for verification, any one have any suggestions for this?

Now I come to my other point which Im sorry if its already been discussed but i searched and couldn't find the answer. If I use a Royal mail PO box could this work as Ive read that ebay will suspend PO boxes and you have to still provide a bricks and mortar address? Anyone had experience with PO box's in the UK on an account?

Stigger 10-07-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gooner90 (Post 382153)
Ok so i have a couple account with family members addresses but want to make a couple more but have no other relatives in the area, if I make up a local address etc I will get stuck at the Electoral roll process for verification, any one have any suggestions for this?

Now I come to my other point which Im sorry if its already been discussed but i searched and couldn't find the answer. If I use a Royal mail PO box could this work as Ive read that ebay will suspend PO boxes and you have to still provide a bricks and mortar address? Anyone had experience with PO box's in the UK on an account?

You need private.
Royal mail po boxes , your information is publicly available.

gooner90 10-07-2012 12:33 PM

Ok any suggestions for reliable private ones? Also what would be better Private PO box or mail forwarding? Failing that does anyone know the way around the electoral roll part when verifying with PP?

Also another question on the topic, I know you can change the first line on a private mailing address but what if someone else has used that address on ebay before would it flare up a signal even though the first line would be different as otherwise surely I could just use my own home address but put flat 5 or suite 9 or something in front of it?