My master plan to try and open a UK EBAY and PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-26-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default My master plan to try and open a UK EBAY and PayPal

I will get 10 new bank accounts, with different banks withint the uk. Even though they will be registered in my real name and address- paypal cannon see this information and will not be able to link accounts.

I will obtain 10 prepaid anonymous credit cards, and use an individual card to verify and setup 10 individual ebay and paypal accounts.

I will use a false name and address on every ebay account- ebay cant touch me this way. ebay cant link me. I'm untouchable.

I will verify each account via payphone box in the uk, a different box for each one. After they are verified, i will change the phone number on ebay to an indiviual cell phone number so if they do call- i can answer.

I will creat 10 different users on my pc- each user will be associated with each paypal and each individual ebay account. Cookies cannot be linked this way.

Each time i go to log into an account, i will reset my ip address- I cannot be linked.

Most importantly- I will keep detailed written records of every accounts details.

What do you guys think, am i missing anything?

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-26-2008 at 04:33 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

You forgot the part, that you need stuff to sell on ebay,
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

Oh that part it MORE than covered, believe me :D
Old 06-26-2008

Quote:
I will verify each account via payphone box in the uk, a different box for each one. After they are verified, i will change the phone number on ebay to an indiviual cell phone number so if they do call- i can answer.
Im not sure this part works properly anymore, also i would imagine if you deleted your house number and added a call phone number a flag would be raised?? Im not sure???

Also how are you going to do this on paypal?
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

Do you need phone verification for paypal now aswell then (havn't signed up a new account in years).

As for the phone box method- it does work- i used it yesterday :D
Old 06-26-2008

wushu yes you do !
You didnt need to do the phonebox method with ebay :/ Only paypal!!!!!

You will have a hard time trust me!

Either find a mate, family member or anyone you can access a property Like work
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

I did need to have phone verification on my new ebay account i made yesterday- to sell it made me? But i used a credit card to pay my fees.

Are you saying If i use a paypal account to pay ebay fees they won't ask for phone verification (on ebay) before i can sell?

The other thing i have been wondering- when you guys set up these ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal accounts do you use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address details that don't match those on your bank/credit card?
Old 06-26-2008

wushu mate your a broken record lol, have u read stealth??
Ebay you can verify with alot of tollforwarding companies and voip's but paypal u cant, it needs to be a physical proper landline number.

Also everything on ebay must match paypal.

Yes everything can be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ except for you bank account numbers!!!! The name of the bank account holder can be ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Make sure you dont use a bank account which you have used in the past either!
Old 06-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I believe you need a landline number in the UK these days for phone verification.
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

No i havn't got eBay Stealth mate.

I am still considering buying it and weather or not i really need it.

I personally don't see the point in paying for verifiactin from a toll company though mate, when you can use a local phonebox free which is a proper landline number!? And then after it is verified you can add a mobile number, so when ebay do call (if they do) they can actually reach you on one of your numbers on file.

Regardin the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address/name etc. Thats fantastic, this is going to be easier to do than i first thought! I guess the only difficulty would arrise if you wanted to buy something on ebay they may send it to the wrong address!
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

Phone box is a landline number mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
I believe you need a landline number in the UK these days for phone verification.
Old 06-26-2008

wushu i work for british telecom mate a phone box is not a physical address!!!!!!!!! When paypal do the phone verification they wont be able to match the phone to the correct address so they will send a code via mail, NOW where will that code go ????? Nowhere!! So your screwed then. Listen to us for crying out loud, if you want to argue i'll give up now.
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

I'm not arguing- i thought it worked as it worked with my ebay account.
Old 06-26-2008

Ebay phone and paypal phone are 2 completely different systems!
Old 06-26-2008

Ebay's phone verification is simple to get past but that number must match the same one on paypal which is not so simple
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

I see.. on some of my accounts though, the address is different to that of my paypal. And i verfied my paypal by way of letter- is this going to raise concern?

What telephone service would you recommend to someone wanting to create say 5-10 new accounts?
Old 06-26-2008

if your address's are diff on ebay and paypal and are linked yes it will raise a flag.

I cannot suggest a good service but to go and use all your familys real address's numbers etc, aslong as they dont have acc's
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

If we do not have access to real address's and phone numbers, is the best thing to do to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and one of the phone services used by others on this site?

THanks for all your help btw, this is a brilliant forum!
Old 06-26-2008

mate, the voip's services do not work for paypal !!! So u need a real Number.

Now you need a real address which matches that phone number also as paypal match it up with the address on a new database, so you need to use your works or familys, somewhere you can use their address and phone. Simple as at the moment, its very very hard to get verified now!
Old 06-26-2008
Threadstarter  

Oh right, i see! I think i must have been reading some old posts from the site, sorry for the confusion!

Damn.. theyrre making it really difficult
Old 07-04-2008

Default No Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2414 View Post
Ebay's phone verification is simple to get past but that number must match the same one on paypal which is not so simple
My numbers do not match. Ebay have my real phone number in Spain but Paypal only allow a UK number and address so they have my dads. When I had to verify I simply got him to answer his phone, call me with the code and I put it in to Paypal. Really is a secure way to verify everyone!

My UK bank account is still used on my Paypal account but the default address input screen stays on United Kingdom and the phone number cannot be prefixed with the Spanish country code. Bit stupid really - my bank do not care that I have a UK account but live in Spain so why should it bother Paypal?

Anyway, my phone numbers for Paypal and ebay do not match and have not matched for the past 4 years. Whenever Paypal decide to flag me to verify my phone number I just get my dad to do it again and call me with the code. You have to do it quickly otherwise you run out of time and then they send it to the registered address (my dad) in the post. Now that really is security that works!!

Maya
Old 07-05-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2414 View Post

Yes everything can be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ except for you bank account numbers!!!! The name of the bank account holder can be ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Make sure you dont use a bank account which you have used in the past either!
I've purchased the eBay Stealth mate, and follow all the steps to create an paypal account and ebay account, however, when i add my bank account to the paypal account (different name with the paypal account), and try to withdraw the fund to that account, it finally returned and a handling fee is charged, can anyone help? how can i withdraw the money in my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal account to my real account?

thanks for your help