Running a few things past you? hopefully! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-03-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Running a few things past you? hopefully!

hi there,

i was suspended from ebay this morning. only a few weeks ago i was a top rated seller! i want to make a new account using the guide, but i want to run these things past you before i try again as to avoid any mistakes.

am i still ok to register a new gmail address and add it to my already existing paypal account? or do i need a whole new paypal account now?

do i register a virtual credit card with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information? what information do i need to register one of these anyway?

these days, ebay seem to send letters to addresses to confirm identities etc and if you need higher selling allowances. i guess it is no longer ok to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, but instead to get a PO Box so these letters can be intercepted?

thanks so so much in advance for your help, i just really want to get back on ebay asap. i wouldn't use it if i didn't have to, but there is no other platform like it for selling in my niche.

- marc
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

you need a new paypal and ebay pairing, because your existing paypal is linked to the suspended ebay.

your existing paypal is of use, it can be used on non-ebay transactions seperately managed and can last.

you need to follow stealth rules to do both of the above....

a vcc can be used to make the new paypal, available in shops or from sellers on forum, there are differences between them, so that needs further discussion.

no, ebay do not normally send letters nowadays (a few reports only) to confirm accs. To sell you add a verified paypal (verified via bank) to ebay and you verify the ebay acc with a phone call to a mobile or confirm via a vcc.

ID docs can be needed to lift paypal limits or if requested anytime by paypal or ebay, again doable...

seller allowances go up with time or call to ebay.

you can use a grey area address/real address/pobox.

good luck and I suggest you read stealth, then clarify questions on UK forum BEFORE you attempt to make a new account.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 01-03-2013 at 04:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
rsot (01-03-2013)