eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Trying to avoid paypal account getting limited - help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/56095-trying-avoid-paypal-account-getting-limited-help.html)

teenageebayer 01-31-2013 04:47 AM

Trying to avoid paypal account getting limited - help!

Okay I have been running my ebay and paypal account as 'private' for over a year and a bit now, I had a previous ebay and paypal account both business which got banned. With the new account i got a new IP, bank account etc and seems to work as have not had any issues with new account.

However now im looking to change my new private account to a business account to expand but im worried they will pick up on having an old business account and limited this account which is in perfect standing 100% feedback etc. So what is your opinion, should i be okay transfering over to a business account or is there a high chance that its when i do that they will pick up on my previous action? Like i said ive been selling on this account for over a year, 300+ feedback all positive 5.0 DSR rating etc and paypal is all verified.

Any help would really be appreciate as ive worked hard to get this account to where it is i dont want to loose it all by making a mistake while transfering it into a business account. Thank you :help:

Stigger 01-31-2013 05:05 AM

For whatever reason, People do it all the time.

rsot 01-31-2013 06:30 AM

@teenageebayer, can you elaborate a bit on your opinion on how you would be linked? Trying to understand your impression/viewpoint

teenageebayer 01-31-2013 02:04 PM

Um I'm not too sure but I used my exact same details for both accounts (aka my real ones).

The main reason for worrying is because after research ebay allow one personal and one business PayPal account per person.

My suspended one was a business and this one is currently personal so my fear is If I make it a business it will flag up and I'll instantly get limited.

I'm not sure how likely this is, but any advice is much appreciated :-)

bruceuk 01-31-2013 02:07 PM

Why oh why !!!

teenageebayer 01-31-2013 02:18 PM

sorry?? An explanation would be appreciated! :noidea:

teenageebayer 01-31-2013 04:19 PM

sorry to keep posting but is there anyone elses opinion on the matter, I really dont want to loose this account!

GreenBean 01-31-2013 04:52 PM

Reply to these questions:

You have old suspended accounts x 2 ( business & personal) YES/NO?

You made NEW accounts with just a new bank account & IP YES/NO?

You re-used your REAL name on these accounts YES/NO?

You think these accounts would match the old accounts YES/NO?

teenageebayer 01-31-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 416457)
Reply to these questions:

You have old suspended accounts x 2 ( business & personal) YES/NO?

You made NEW accounts with just a new bank account & IP YES/NO?

You re-used your REAL name on these accounts YES/NO?

You think these accounts would match the old accounts YES/NO?

No I have one suspended business account (just the paypal not the ebay) So one suspended paypal business, one dormant ebay business. One active ebay personal and one active paypal personal.

YES. Like I said its been running since june 2011 without any issues as personal.

YES, in terms of name and address

thank you so much for your help, i apologise for not being clear about the situation its hard to explain!

GreenBean 01-31-2013 05:07 PM

then these accounts are linked because of the name.

You will have to be very careful about anything you do.

My advice, avoid changing info. Will flag the accounts & may force a non-needed check by paypal.

:peace:

teenageebayer 01-31-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 416463)
then these accounts are linked because of the name.

You will have to be very careful about anything you do.

My advice, avoid changing info. Will flag the accounts & may force a non-needed check by paypal.

:peace:

Okay so basically where im at now is this personal account ive been running for over a year and a half without a single issue, so if i change the account name and make it business you think it will trigger it and get limited? or do you think because its survived so long it will be okay?

GreenBean 01-31-2013 05:18 PM

I think the Tooth Fairy has given you a lucky break.

You are using paypal.

Any account has the chances of being limited.

Avoid that happening.

:nono:

teenageebayer 01-31-2013 05:20 PM

Okay, hmmm. Thats tricky then as I really wanted to grow the business and make its all legitimate and get powerseller status etc. But you are basically saying im going to be stuck as a personal seller?

Also if the DOB on my paypal thats limited is different will that help at all? I just dont see how they havent limited it yet! especially as i have been through the process of lifting the send/receive limit on the new account so not like its been unchecked at all. Its really tough! As really want to get selling allot more items, get top seller status etc etc

GreenBean 01-31-2013 05:55 PM

I want to date Wayne Rooney.

That aint ever going to happen.

Your title was trying-avoid-paypal-account-getting-limited-help.

I've replied. You have a risky situation

It's your choice.

ps I would never date wayne rooney
:deadhorse: