Limited account has been reinstated!!!??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-14-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Limited account has been reinstated!!!???

Hi wanted to know if anyone has experienced the following:

I had an old stealth account limited at some point last year . It was becoming problematic as i had quite a few cases on it and the performance fell below standard..
Also when i was asked to update cc details i was quite slow in doing this and received a message that the account has been suspended because because my performance had not improved over i 3 moths period.

I logged into it today and the performance is still below standard however its saying that the account is active !!!

Has anyone experienced this before ? im asking as i contemplating re- using as it has quite a significant amount of feedback.

I this advisable to now update cc details then re use account ? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

By all means give it a try but you may find that as soon as you actually try and list something it will get limited again.
Old 02-14-2013
Threadstarter  

yes just trying to do that now fingers x
Old 02-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Seen a few cases of indefinite suspensions where the account turn up active after 12 months.

Maybe the ebay tooth fairy is being nice for a change.

If you are successful avoid any hassles this time round. Next suspension will be the end.

Old 02-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Rejoiced way to soon !!!

Tried to sell 1 item and got this message

We’ve blocked you from selling on eBay because you’ve breached eBay’s Seller Performance Standards policy.

Our first priority is to make sure that eBay is a safe and reputable place to buy and sell. At this time, your policy breaches and the number of unresolved issues you have with your buyers mean we can’t let you continue to sell on eBay.

You can still use your eBay account to buy items, leave Feedback, access emails in My Messages and do most other administrative tasks, but you won’t be able to list items for sale.

For more information .....

Spoke with Ebay on online chat but they explaining how was i supposed to improve rating if you are not allowing me to sell ? but the was just not listening !!!
No problem we all know what the solution is! stealth
Old 02-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Just as I suspected.
Old 02-14-2013

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceneasy View Post
Rejoiced way to soon !!!

Tried to sell 1 item and got this message

We’ve blocked you from selling on eBay because you’ve breached eBay’s Seller Performance Standards policy.

Our first priority is to make sure that eBay is a safe and reputable place to buy and sell. At this time, your policy breaches and the number of unresolved issues you have with your buyers mean we can’t let you continue to sell on eBay.

You can still use your eBay account to buy items, leave Feedback, access emails in My Messages and do most other administrative tasks, but you won’t be able to list items for sale.

For more information .....

Spoke with Ebay on online chat but they explaining how was i supposed to improve rating if you are not allowing me to sell ? but the was just not listening !!!
No problem we all know what the solution is! stealth

thats very odd if the accounts over 12 months old. i mean you shouldn't have any rating to improve.

feedbakc should be 100% and no DSR.

If its under 12months, you know what to do.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif

Last edited by Stigger; 02-14-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

As a matter of interest I just tried this on an old limited (two years ago) selling account that is currently used for buying only.

It has no DSR's (as you would expect) and 100% feedback so attempted to list an item. It let me go through the whole process to submission and then popped up with the same message that the OP got.

Wasn't that surprised really to be honest, it's what I expected but I would hazard a guess that there were more issues with the OP's account than he mentioned if his DSR's are current.
Old 02-14-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Seen a few cases of indefinite suspensions where the account turn up active after 12 months.

Maybe the ebay tooth fairy is being nice for a change.

If you are successful avoid any hassles this time round. Next suspension will be the end.

I had a PP account that was Limited forever. After 180 days I withdrew my funds then noticed the account was Active.

I continued to use the account. A month later PP contacted me and said the customer service rep "coded" my account improperly and it should have banned forever.

They allowed me to immediately withdraw all my funds then shut down the account for good.

IMHO once an account is flagged I think it's cursed.