Higher Selling Allowance Failure - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-07-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Higher Selling Allowance Failure

Hi everyone,

Here`s what happened recently.

I requested higher selling allowances on two different ebay today accounts (tied to the same pp, these new accounts are completely legit, real name, bank account, address, etc).

When I clicked the button `request higher selling allowances`, ebay showed the usual `confirm your personal information`, I ticked the box and hit continue and nothing happened. The `confirming your information now` message remained on the screen for a about a few minutes but then literally nothing happened.

Thinking this could be a browser glitch, I tried again. Nothing. I didnt want to push it any further and this time turned to the other account tied to the same pp, asked for higher allowances and once again nothing happened.

One of those accounts run on explorer while the other one runs on mozilla so this can`t be a browser related issue.

Both account have a few positive feedbacks from previous sales, no opened cases whatsoever.

I checked my email to see if ebay requires additional information, etc but havent received anything.

I have my limits increased on multiple stealth accounts before (in one case, they sent a letter to an address which I had access to. in another case, they raised allowance up to 25 items per month).

Obviously, I won`t ring them up to ask for higher selling allowances (learned my lesson the hard way in the past).

Any ideas as to what might have gone wrong here. I`m pretty sure that I haven`t slipped up anywhere (read the Stealth Book about 50 times not to mention hundreds of posts by forum veterans). Has this happened to anyone else?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

You need to press the "confirm" button twice.

Not sure if it's a glitch or not but try it again and you should be okay.
Old 04-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Ebayorbust is correct - try again with the 'Confirm' button.

Since you have the guide, e-mail support @ auctionstealth.com to get access to inner forums....if you have this forum`s guide
Old 04-08-2013

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

if these accounts are in your genuine info why are you hesitant to call them ?
Old 04-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayvictim2013 View Post
Hi everyone,

I have my limits increased on multiple stealth accounts before (in one case, they sent a letter to an address which I had access to. in another case, they raised allowance up to 25 items per month).

Obviously, I won`t ring them up to ask for higher selling allowances (learned my lesson the hard way in the past).

Any ideas as to what might have gone wrong here. I`m pretty sure that I haven`t slipped up anywhere (read the Stealth Book about 50 times not to mention hundreds of posts by forum veterans). Has this happened to anyone else?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.
Bit of past horrors with ebay?

If you do not resolve with the methods recommended by Ebayorbust, then leaving the accounts to naturally get their limits increased may be the sensible long term option.

Never forget what ebay is like. Very unforgiving
Old 04-08-2013

sometimes it best to let it increase naturally an have a good few accounts running
The Following User Says Thank You to bigdaz For This Useful Post:
GTB (04-08-2013)
Old 04-09-2013
Threadstarter  

I guess it was a technical glitch after all. I tried again later in the day and got 25 items per month on both accounts.
Old 04-09-2013
Threadstarter  

I didn`t want to call them because I did that with my first stealth account a few months ago and the Irish guy on the other end of the line said `we are closing down your account` and added that he couldnt give me any reason. I thought I did everything right having read the Stealth Book multiple times, confirmed bank account and started selling. Then I got ahead of myself and wanted to get this £1.900 withdrawal limit out of the way. Appearently, it wasn`t a wise decision. That was Paypal though.