eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Setting up stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/60247-setting-up-stealth.html)

warsame95 05-21-2013 09:38 AM

Setting up stealth

Hi everyone, im new to askpin.

I would like to know how to set up multiple stealth accounts using just one entropay card- wont paypal link them?????

Also whats the best way not to get 21 day holds on everything as ive had this problem in the past.

Many thanks

GreenBean 05-22-2013 12:38 AM

Hello :yar:

It's a neat trick with entropay. You use your main entropay account to make sub-accounts.
These have different numbers. You attach them to paypal. Done the right way, there is no link.

Avoiding 21 day holds means you have to work on your paypal account. paypal look for 'trust' in accounts. Lots of ways to do this.

When you read more of the forum, you will see these answers in full detail.

Good Luck
:pop2:

JamesNorth101 05-22-2013 03:42 AM

No instant trick to stopping the 21 day hold PP impose. Just keep the account in good order and eventually it will be lifted

Welcome to the forum and good luck.

properpauper 05-22-2013 04:57 AM

warsame95,

Something that has really helped me is to think of it from Ebay's perspective (with the use of metaphors:clap:).

1. They don't want to have an online market full of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items and sellers, but at the same they are much more concerned with making as much money as they can. Regardless of whether a seller makes $50 selling chinese ⊗⊗⊗⊗, or perfectly authentic items, ebay still gets their %.

Think of it like the drug war in the US. If you come into the game like you want to be the next Escobar, you're gonna get popped real quick. But if you start off dealing slow, and maybe even do some legit work on the side as a front for the real cash flow, you fly right under the radar.

2. When your account is limited/suspended/not what you want it to be, it is NOT "you vs. eBay," instead its "you vs. some person on the phone/computer." In order for an improvement to be made to your account status you need to think how sketchy your account would look if someone looked it over (especially in the first 21 days)

A tip here is to consider who this person probably is. I'm no mind reader, but we can be certain that this person does not care a thing about ebay. Think about any job you have had. Did you do everything in your power to help benefit your employer's business? No, you probably did that absolute minimum required to keep the job and get paid. So, from this we learn that whoever is working for ebay and reviewing your account is probably not going through every little detail like and IRS agent, but instead is probably giving one quick glance to see that nothing looks weird/out of place like an account with 5 feedback, and 5 sales of something sketchy (something sketchy = anything you find on the internet and can sell for more than 200% profits)

Basically, when I look at my seller account I want to be able to feel like my account looks good just by looking at the quick indicators like DSR's and my more recent feedback. My theory is that if my seller account looks clean on the surface level, I can get the person reviewing my account comfortable enough so that they don't feel like they need to dig any deeper.

rsot 05-22-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warsame95 (Post 451301)
Hi everyone, im new to askpin.

I would like to know how to set up multiple stealth accounts using just one entropay card- wont paypal link them?????

Also whats the best way not to get 21 day holds on everything as ive had this problem in the past.

Many thanks

Welcome to the forums.

As GB stated, from your main EP card you create sub-cards - load each one with about 3 pounds at least and use that card for the PP - never use the same cards across each pp.

As for 21 day holds - there is no 100% rule. Build your account credibility if you do get hit with the holds - shipping quickly, provide tracking, and after a set number of transactions (20 if I recall correctly) and a set amount total (unsure if $250 or 260), holds should go away.

Lex Luthor 05-22-2013 04:02 PM

To avoid a 21 day hold on your account, try selling on an eBay account that is older than 30 days (or 90 days which is better) and lift your limits as soon as possible. I have just had all my 21 day holds released as soon as I confirmed by bank account.