eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Need a address for my stealth PayPal account any help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/60439-need-address-my-stealth-paypal-account-any-help.html)

Mills8088 05-27-2013 08:43 AM

Need a address for my stealth PayPal account any help

I'm trying to find a new address for my stealth account how would I go about doing this.?

derbydave 05-27-2013 09:37 AM

you're going to be told to find an address that you have access to (parents, relatives, friends etc.). you'd have to ask them and also make sure they don't have an EB or PP account (or aren't looking into getting one).

Lex Luthor 05-27-2013 10:00 AM

Is it neccesary to use an address that you have access to?

derbydave 05-27-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briars08 (Post 452896)

most people will say it is

JamesNorth101 05-27-2013 02:18 PM

You don't have to use an address you have access to, but it does make it a lot easier later on if you end up one day having the PIN that EB send to your address.

GreenBean 05-27-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briars08 (Post 452896)

Yes.

Items may need to be returned.

ebay/paypal may send out codes.

Look, when you had a non-stealth account you had access to the address. Now for stealth it is just as important.

And , believe me, there are people in the UK who will report issues to ebay if there a hassles with addresses.

Selling correctly would mean having access to the address.

bramblewill 06-05-2013 05:09 AM

So how do people get these accessable addresses?
As soon as I mention "can i get a letter delivered to your address" to friends or relatives they think there`s something dodgy as i would myself.
All I want is an address that i can get the letter off ebay with the pin number they send.....which always happens doesn`t it?.............so I can get the stalth accounts up and away.

Ebayorbust 06-05-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bramblewill (Post 455426)
So how do people get these accessable addresses?
As soon as I mention "can i get a letter delivered to your address" to friends or relatives they think there`s something dodgy as i would myself.
All I want is an address that i can get the letter off ebay with the pin number they send.....which always happens doesn`t it?.............so I can get the stalth accounts up and away.

This only happens in a small % of cases.

I've had one letter sent in over 100 accounts created.

It is also recommended to have access to the address for returns.

bramblewill 06-05-2013 05:42 AM

So REALLY I can put any address if i am not bothered about returns. Will ebay let me know they are sending a pin. I would not want to link a paypal account with my real bank details to the ebay account then when i can`t get the pin number I have lost a useable bank account.

GreenBean 06-05-2013 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bramblewill (Post 455437)
So REALLY I can put any address if i am not bothered about returns. Will ebay let me know they are sending a pin. I would not want to link a paypal account with my real bank details to the ebay account then when i can`t get the pin number I have lost a useable bank account.

There is no hard and fast rule to getting the pin sent out by letter.

The idea is to be as normal as you can with the ebay account even though it is stealth.

You may not bother about a return but you may get a dopey buyer that goes OTT with you.

Keep the account as close to normal. You will find it works easier long term.
:peace:

derbydave 06-05-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

So REALLY I can put any address if i am not bothered about returns.

yes. you'd need to be careful though as you don't know if that address is blacklisted by PP/EB (though with a fully verified PP account this might not matter). the person(s) living at that address may also have an account, so if their's go down yours will to, and vice versa.

i'd tell you my method, but it's not foolproof and i'd be labelled an idiot!

GreenBean 06-05-2013 05:49 AM

Quote:

Picking a random address is not acceptable.

It is ID theft for starters.

Avoid that.

bramblewill 06-05-2013 06:32 AM

So the assumption must be that everybody with lots of stealth accounts including people who sell them must have lots of friends/relatives who do not have ebay/paypal accounts.
Who say no problem use my address. I must be getting something wrong here as I just don`t see that being the case.
I have tried that scanmypost reccomended on the stealth guide and it`s like banging your head against a wall and you try to register with them and it does not work.
If fact I am a bit dubious about them.

tmastermind 06-05-2013 06:45 AM

My personal opinion would be to get a PO box address that doesn't have a PO box address. I know that sounds contradictory but Google 'po boxes' and you should see there are many local companies that will offer you a letterbox with a professional looking "normal" address without the PO box in it. That way you can receive physical mail and returns etc.

I have a letterbox rental which I use for my stealth Amazon and eBay account. I got my pin, increased my limits and able to take returns and my accounts are beginning to look good with a normal standing slowly but surely...this is the proper way to go stealth as GB said, try and make your accounts as normal and viable as possible.

There was initial costs with new dongle, letterbox rental etc but worth it for the selling I make on ebay and Amazon! I just consider them as outlay/business costs as would any other business.

bramblewill 06-05-2013 06:52 AM

tmastermind
That`s why i tried that scanmypost recomended in the ebay stealth guide but they are a waste of space.

GreenBean 06-05-2013 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bramblewill (Post 455467)
tmastermind
That`s why i tried that scanmypost recomended in the ebay stealth guide but they are a waste of space.

Guide was written some years back.

Forum itself has posted changes in practices.

:juggle:

tmastermind 06-05-2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bramblewill (Post 455467)
tmastermind

I don't use them either....just try and find a local one in your area from a Google search and actually go walk in to the centre and talk to the folks. Its what I did and the guy was even on my side when I explain how much a bunch of gits Amazon were...we had a good chat and set up a mail box there and then! :thumb: