eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Advice on withdrawing from stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/61402-advice-withdrawing-stealth.html)

shadow 06-24-2013 10:01 PM

Advice on withdrawing from stealth

What is the best way of withdrawing from a stealth account

I am looking for niche methods. I am mainly using friends accounts as suggested by the stealth book, so therefore withdrawing to the attached bank account is not an option.

I had a couple of ideas such as:-

- Putting it into poker, and deliberately having a friend win it.
- Using elance or freelancer websites to pay myself for 'freelance' work.

Dmshark25 06-24-2013 10:47 PM

Just add an account that accepts mismatched names and your good this is one of the main methods in stealth

Ebayorbust 06-24-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 461709)
Just add an account that accepts mismatched names and your good this is one of the main methods in stealth

Good advice. :)

Why don't you just remove the other person's bank account and add one of your own?

Bank withdrawal is by far the safest way to get money out of a Paypal account.

Edit: You don't even need to remove the other account, just add your own. If you do this, be careful you withdraw to the right account.

GreenBean 06-25-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow (Post 461694)
What is the best way of withdrawing from a stealth account

I am looking for niche methods. I am mainly using friends accounts as suggested by the stealth book, so therefore withdrawing to the attached bank account is not an option.

I had a couple of ideas such as:-

- Putting it into poker, and deliberately having a friend win it.
- Using elance or freelancer websites to pay myself for 'freelance' work.

Your last suggestion sucks. Expect to be limited. paypal are not stupid as regards users of those sites. The free-lance sites account for a lot of limitations because the accounts are flagged.

You may have had access to the ebook. But if you had also read the forum, you know the advice of using friends' accounts has been reconsidered.

Ideally you could add a basic account of your own to the paypal. Use that to withdraw. Why have you not considered that before?

A paypal account should have a variety of withdrawal methods.
I hope you find them.

:spy:

JamesNorth101 06-25-2013 03:05 AM

Better to not use a friends account at all if possible. Will potentially lead to a lot of problems

You should work on building up stealths. It takes time but it is a much safer route.

shadow 06-25-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 461730)
Your last suggestion sucks. Expect to be limited. paypal are not stupid as regards users of those sites. The free-lance sites account for a lot of limitations because the accounts are flagged.

You may have had access to the ebook. But if you had also read the forum, you know the advice of using friends' accounts has been reconsidered.

Ideally you could add a basic account of your own to the paypal. Use that to withdraw. Why have you not considered that before?

A paypal account should have a variety of withdrawal methods.
I hope you find them.

Of course i have considered adding a bank account, but like i said, this is not an option. Once you have had over 100 ebay/paypal accounts, opening more bank accounts simply is not a good option. You think the UK taxman likes to see someone with 40 bank accounts? the answer is no.

Dmshark25 06-25-2013 09:37 AM

Why not, as long as your payin taxes works in US at least I have over 30 and growing

rsot 06-25-2013 10:11 AM

Bank is still best but you can consider purchasing at various eStores and gift card shops...

JamesNorth101 06-25-2013 10:26 AM

You can have as many bank accounts as you want, has nothing to do with the UK tax man, so long as you pay any taxes due.

danshan 06-25-2013 10:49 AM

I m thinking op does not have access to banks or he would not even be considering these other options

shadow 06-25-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 461882)
I m thinking op does not have access to banks or he would not even be considering these other options

Correct, and having over 30 bank accounts is of course dodgey. My accountant was confused at the time i had 10..

Dmshark25 06-25-2013 11:36 AM

I don't believe that, I sat down with my bank and accountant and explained I have many online business that are separate and there is no limit on the amount of business one person can have. My bank would allow me to open whatever I need nothing illegal, your making assumptions that are false

Dmshark25 06-25-2013 11:37 AM

Get a new accountant if he can't handle ur business , he is not right for you

rsot 06-25-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 461900)
Get a new accountant if he can't handle ur business , he is not right for you

That's pretty high level planning with the accountant - nice planning vis-a-vis bank accounts. You could also try getting a merchant account to pay with your PP if you can deal with the % loss

GreenBean 06-25-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 461959)
That's pretty high level planning with the accountant - nice planning vis-a-vis bank accounts. You could also try getting a merchant account to pay with your PP if you can deal with the % loss

going to be tricky for a UK based seller.

:heh:

shadow 06-25-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 461959)

Do you mean pay into a merchant account from PayPal, is that possible?

shadow 06-25-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 461899)
I don't believe that, I sat down with my bank and accountant and explained I have many online business that are separate and there is no limit on the amount of business one person can have. My bank would allow me to open whatever I need nothing illegal, your making assumptions that are false

Well it's different here, believe me. When i had over 15 bank accounts i had a pretty nasty phonecall from the bank involving suspicious activity. I had to provide invoices and letterheads for every business.

danshan 06-25-2013 10:33 PM

You guys can keep saying bank bank bank but op doesor cant use a bank so what are his options?

GreenBean 06-26-2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 462139)
You guys can keep saying bank bank bank but op doesor cant use a bank so what are his options?

bank account

bank account

buying items

Or sitting down and constructively create a plan that allows access to funds.

It is a bit late to come to the party after having all these accounts and not being able to access funds.

Sorry but I do not regard that as being a sensible stealth plan in any shape or form.

I will note I do not think the entire facts are being shared.

On those grounds I will be silent.

oompaloompa 06-26-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 462139)

as long as OP knows the risks, ie. flagging and limitations, he can send smaller amounts by all the methods he mentioned and also to a main paypal with a bank, pay suppliers..this is all general advice, nobody is going to tell their particular niche on how to do it on open forum....

JamesNorth101 06-26-2013 08:17 AM

I have 3 or 4 bank accounts with around 8 different banks, and have never had any issues. These are all current, basic or savings accounts. Just need to open them up over time. Nothing illegal about it what so ever. 15 account with one bank will however be flagged.

rsot 06-26-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow (Post 462127)
Do you mean pay into a merchant account from PayPal, is that possible?

That is possible if the merchant account accepts Paypal...must be done via stealth methods...takes research