eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   buying a new stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/66819-buying-new-stealth-account.html)

kennypow 11-07-2013 06:44 AM

buying a new stealth account

Hi guys,

I am sure my questions have been asked but I can't find particular guidance within the UK forum.

I am running my own stealth account and would like to protect myself by getting another up and running. My current stealth account was quite easy -I used my partners details so the only hard work was ensuring IP addresses and computer history was taken care of.

I'm not great with I.T when it gets complex and creating another seems more difficult and I'd prefer to 'outsource' the expertise and pay for it.

Would you agree this is necessary and do you think it would be beneficial?

Next, I have concerns using two separate accounts on my only computer. I understand I would need to create separate user accounts on the computer to keep the internet histories separate which is easy enough.

My difficulty will come flipping between different IP addresses each time I want to log into each account. I have a sky router which resets the ip address when I turn it off for an hour. So, currently, this is the only way I understand how to do this.

My iphone was linked to my suspended account so I currently use atomic web to log into my stealth account (using my stealth ip address at home).

Therefore, I think I'm unable to use my iphone purely for the new stealth account. This would have been ideal - I could use my computer for stealth account one and iphone for stealth account 2.

My knowledge is limited though so I would greatly appreciate your help and suggestions.

Many thanks

ilcarletto 11-07-2013 07:15 AM

Re: buying a new stealth account

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennypow (Post 501280)
My difficulty will come flipping between different IP addresses each time I want to log into each account. I have a sky router which resets the ip address when I turn it off for an hour. So, currently, this is the only way I understand how to do this.

Hi, did you try yourself to change the ip by switching it off and on with 1 hour gap? ...first time I hear 'bout this, are you sure it work this way? Anyway you can also use dial-up connection for one of the 2 accounts, slow but there isn't much to load or download when you are on EB. Or, you can get one of those internet USB keys which will do the job for one of the accounts. Careful not to mix the account between ips.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennypow (Post 501280)
My iphone was linked to my suspended account so I currently use atomic web to log into my stealth account (using my stealth ip address at home).

Therefore, I think I'm unable to use my iphone purely for the new stealth account. This would have been ideal - I could use my computer for stealth account one and iphone for stealth account 2.

I would personally stay away from cell phones. You can also clear cookies in there but... you never know.

ebanned 11-07-2013 07:28 PM

Re: buying a new stealth account

I use a 3 dongle, I paid about £25 for one which lasted 3 months and now just pay the £10 a month which does me fine.

If your on Virgin, your IP is static so you cant change it... What internet service do you use?