eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   ebay stealth - how long to wait before listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/68166-ebay-stealth-how-long-wait-before-listing.html)

moneymakesmoney 12-14-2013 12:03 PM

ebay stealth - how long to wait before listing

Hi

I have multiple ebay and paypal stealth accounts.

The thing is that i sell high risk fairly expensive items and I expect the paypal account will be limited eventually (hence the need for multiple accounts). how long would you guys advise I wait before listing on 1 ebay account.

I was thinking rather than wait excessively to build up the account, I should instead start listing and then when the paypal gets limited to simply change the IP and start listing on a different account.

tannedweekend 12-14-2013 02:53 PM

Re: ebay stealth - how long to wait before listing

Get 10 buyers feedback, wait 30 days to make 1st listing
As regarding expensive ones .
Make at least 5 sellers feedbacks
This is GOLDEN RULE
For sure you can start earlier at your risk

JamesNorth101 12-14-2013 02:57 PM

Are these items genuine? If so, you would be best off building the account up over 9-12 months before selling these items, and then if PayPal asks for invoices you can just send it into them.

Using your method you will be going though bank accounts like no tomorrow and will eventually run out

moneymakesmoney 12-14-2013 07:12 PM

I understand what has been said about going through bank accounts. But im thinking that I can just get round this by using friends or families bank details.

The items will fall foul of ebay's VERO rules. It is very difficult to satisfy them as the items are purchased from finland and thus I dont have the official rights to resell here in the UK.

So if i wait i believe there is a chance that the account could be in danger anyway.

any thoughts guy

thanks

JamesNorth101 12-15-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

I understand what has been said about going through bank accounts. But im thinking that I can just get round this by using friends or families bank details.
That is simply not going to end well in the long term and leads to some rather complex tax issues.

Quote:

The items will fall foul of ebay's VERO rules. It is very difficult to satisfy them as the items are purchased from finland and thus I dont have the official rights to resell here in the UK.
If you don't have the rights to sell them, then either find a way to get the rights or find another item to sell.

nivo 12-16-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneymakesmoney (Post 511512)

So if i wait i believe there is a chance that the account could be in danger anyway.

any thoughts guy

thanks

Sounds like you could get everyone hurt in this situation.

EB is not going to listen to your "technicalities" in selling. I have been straight up right in cases but they will never care since it is you (a little seller) or a major corporation that can sue ebay.

stevebills 01-05-2014 05:02 PM

I have used families PayPal's in the past and when PayPal claw money back things turn ugly and now my sons not talking to me even though i replaced the £500 he lost in paypal
be careful and explain the risk to family first or they will get upset.

Dazzler87 01-05-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneymakesmoney (Post 511512)

any thoughts guy

thanks

If you think the items are gunna get your accounts banned then what's the point coz everytime you work hard to build up an account it will just get took away from you,

Why keep building something that's never gunna last? if you've got the time to do that then you've got the time to research for a different item, one that you can sell with no problems from eBay and keep them accounts you worked hard for a lot longer and trust me you will be a lot more successful.