eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Hello I'm New - Need Help With Multiple Accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/6988-hello-im-new-need-help-multiple-accounts.html)

mr_loop_hole 09-08-2008 01:44 PM

Hello I'm New - Need Help With Multiple Accounts?

Hello everyone

I am new to this site

I have a question which I hope one of you can answer

I have never been suspended on eBay however I want to make myself hidden to eBay for tax reasons

I purchased eBay stealth and although it describes everything I need to do if I am suspended which I can say (touch wood) I won't ever be

I don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods or anything to get me suspended

Basically I had an account with 2000+ feedback and I got an alert from eBay suggesting I register as a business and if I didn't do this within 30 days I was banned from selling so I closed down my eBay and PayPal account not wanting to do this

I currently have another eBay account (same name and address, different account number)

I would like to open another 2 accounts but if I split the sales on ebay for example selling £300 on each account a month rather than £900 on one account do you thnk they can trace me? Will I still receive this alert after a matter of time?

Please help

Thank you

digitaliz 09-08-2008 04:54 PM

ebay can only trace you if you are not vigilant enough and do not correctly follow the methods outlined in the stealth book.

It is fine for you to split your business between two accounts and it makes complete sense, build up your reputation on your new account incase something happens to your old account.

Anyway when you create your new ebay account, you need to make sure you don't recycle any information from your real account, your new account needs to be totally unique to your old account, and you must change ip address and clear your cookies when switching between account.

mr_loop_hole 09-08-2008 05:12 PM

Hi Digitaliz

I have fully read the Stealth book and understand that accounts can be linked

So eBay can link my gross sales if I don't change my IP address?

I have a laptop with a broadband wireless connection

Is there any way I can hide my IP address between accounts without getting Dial Up?

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

digitaliz 09-08-2008 05:28 PM

Go here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/

You will find tons of information on how to change or hide your ip address, pay particular attention to the sticky's at the top of the page, you should find the answer to your problem there.

Ebayrover835 01-18-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_loop_hole (Post 57465)
Hi Digitaliz

I have fully read the Stealth book and understand that accounts can be linked

So eBay can link my gross sales if I don't change my IP address?

I have a laptop with a broadband wireless connection

Is there any way I can hide my IP address between accounts without getting Dial Up?

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

Hi there, Mr. loop

I am just wondering if you have solved out your IP address problems with wireless connection Internet??

I have wireless connection in my room, but intending to setup multi accounts with only one laptop. However, I just worry about IP address changing for each account I register and login.

So, how did you work out on this? Could you please share something on it??

Really appreciate in advance!! Good luck on your business!

Cheers

aspkin 01-18-2009 07:21 PM

Yeah, you'll need to be able to change your IP address between accounts, there's nothing around it.

Either use another ISP or figure out a way to change your ip address.

So you have control over your connection? Or is it just there and you're using it?

Ebayrover835 01-19-2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 73102)
Yeah, you'll need to be able to change your IP address between accounts, there's nothing around it.

Either use another ISP or figure out a way to change your ip address.

So you have control over your connection? Or is it just there and you're using it?

Hi aspkin,

I am living a flat building with only wireless connection, but controled by an administrator. He help me register my MAC in access point, which means I can't access to Access Point and so can't change my IP!

I can change IP through Proxy, however, it is random and not stable, and easy to be get recogenised by ebay. So, I don't want to use it! I am considering using AOL browser, but some users say it is not working well either.

So, I am intending to run multi accounts in one laptop, but IP always remains same, not good for multi account!

Any suggestion on my case? thanks anyway in advance!

Cheers

aspkin 01-19-2009 08:52 PM

Yeah, get dialup or a broadband connection that has a dynamic ip address.

Don't use proxies, as you said they don't work. And AOL has been giving problems to people, so you might wan to avoid that as well.

Ebayrover835 01-20-2009 04:43 AM

Thanks, aspkin

I am afraid I have to have another ISP!

Thanks for help!