eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   What would you do with this account? Any Hope? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/72670-what-would-you-do-account-any-hope.html)

Mprice3024 04-19-2014 03:41 PM

What would you do with this account? Any Hope?

Hi again all,
Just been having a bit of a browse through some of my old accounts that I've kind of let go and came across this one...

I was using this account as a main account for a while. It's got awesome feedback of around 1100 and 100% positive and even better selling allowances. Now stupidly I let some unresolved cases drop me below standard for a while and eventually eBay sent me a message saying they have restricted me from listing more items until the account was brought back up to standard, they did NOT ban me as such.

Now this was a good 9/10 months back when I was first learning about stealth and very stupidly I just ditched the account and simply moved onto a new account.

Now after having a look today, some of the unresolved cases have dropped off meaning the account is no longer below standard... HOWEVER when I ditched the account I didn't bother paying the fees off (around £120). When logging in I get a message stating that if I pay the balance they will immediately reinstate the account.

I'm pretty sure that 9/10 months without paying the fees means a dead account regardless of the message when I log in. What do you think??

I know £120 isn't a lot to get such a good account back up and running but do you honestly think they will reinstate it as they claim? anyone had any similar situations? :peace:

GoteBay 04-19-2014 03:51 PM

Re: What would you do with this account? Any Hope?

You used the service, you owe them the fees. Pay the fees, if they reinstate the account, then well and good.

When you created this account, you agreed to the terms, so just pay and see what happens.

Dmshark25 04-19-2014 05:47 PM

Not sure of all factors involved but I have had accounts have this restriction( but a month late and when paid it was instantly reinstated)

For that little amount pay the fees , it's worth seeing if it does get reinstated, and if that was the only issue they just may allow u to,sell again

Sausage 09-08-2014 06:49 PM

I have a dilemma with the same situation as the OP.

this is a quite a good account and through a chain of events it went below standard. It had 1500 selling limit. All ebay fees are upto date, as I paid then Sunday.

I know I have been holding onto this by the skin of my teeth. This morning I got this, no MCxxx number just the title says selling restricted.

I am going to have to leave this account till June 2015 for the defects to drop off, anyone know IF I would be able to sell on this again? No mention of indefinite and no MCxxx. Help appreciated.

Text from email:

seller level is Below Standard in the Global program. As such, you won't be able to list and sell items on eBay anymore.