PP and Bank accs info needed! Help? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 07-18-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default PP and Bank accs info needed! Help?

So I'm new to stealthing and still trying to wrap my head around this, I've got a post in the subscriber forum that hasn't had any responses in near on 2 days.

I get all the principal stuff of creating the acc's and have done so successfully on my only try - But the £1900 receiving limit has stopped me dead in my tracks.

It's in a variation of my name with a p.o address which started out as personal. Now I've already provided PP with my details (provisional id etc) in the past which is why I'm here.

I registered as a business acc, provided some flimsy info last year and it's Verified with £1900 receiving limit in place. When I go to "lift limits" nearly all my boxes are ticked as 'done' except for:

Unfortunately, we can't confirm your information.
Upload/Fax documents to confirm your ID and address. This final step is required to remove your receiving limit.

So, I can't do this - Which is what disheartened me the first time around - Is there any way around this anyone can suggest?

Secondly, if I go down the route of having say 6-8 stealths (which is my main goal) then each of those will need to have a bank acc attached, and having a uhm, not so great credit score as it stands will leave me a bit flummoxed to find that many bank accounts to support the stealths.

(Sub question here, is it possible to confirm PP with a bank account, remove it, and funnel the founds out an alternative way - Then reuse the bank acc to verify another account?)

Sorry, I have absolutely tons of questions and could really do with picking someones brain on this subject.
-Just to include, no intention of selling on eb.ay what-so-ever so that doesn't even come into it.
(I would totally buy a PP stealth if there was one...)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-18-2014

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: PP and Bank accs info needed! Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kc222 View Post
So I'm new to stealthing and still trying to wrap my head around this, I've got a post in the subscriber forum that hasn't had any responses in near on 2 days.

I get all the principal stuff of creating the acc's and have done so successfully on my only try - But the £1900 receiving limit has stopped me dead in my tracks.

It's in a variation of my name with a p.o address which started out as personal. Now I've already provided PP with my details (provisional id etc) in the past which is why I'm here.

I registered as a business acc, provided some flimsy info last year and it's Verified with £1900 receiving limit in place. When I go to "lift limits" nearly all my boxes are ticked as 'done' except for:

Unfortunately, we can't confirm your information.
Upload/Fax documents to confirm your ID and address. This final step is required to remove your receiving limit.

So, I can't do this - Which is what disheartened me the first time around - Is there any way around this anyone can suggest?

Secondly, if I go down the route of having say 6-8 stealths (which is my main goal) then each of those will need to have a bank acc attached, and having a uhm, not so great credit score as it stands will leave me a bit flummoxed to find that many bank accounts to support the stealths.

(Sub question here, is it possible to confirm PP with a bank account, remove it, and funnel the founds out an alternative way - Then reuse the bank acc to verify another account?)

Sorry, I have absolutely tons of questions and could really do with picking someones brain on this subject.
-Just to include, no intention of selling on eb.ay what-so-ever so that doesn't even come into it.
(I would totally buy a PP stealth if there was one...)

for the first question,(pp asking for id) you need to provide the documents. possible still,
the next you ask on having many accounts, please check out this website "accounts for sale" and these will work great to add to pp without needing to sign to many banks, and yes can thensend the funds from pp to others without the need to withdraw. but please research as sending pp to the same account always (for collecting) will raise flags,
th last question you ask, DO NOT add the old bank info on any pp that you have used before, NEVER
hope that covers what you ask,
Old 07-18-2014

Longevity: 78%
Default Re: PP and Bank accs info needed! Help?

First question Private message the VIPs on here and they will be able to point you in the right direction for the ID It is not discussed on the open forum. But the answer is to give them what they ask for.

On bank accounts read the threads on bank accounts and there are several options that may help. Such as e-savers.

Third question is no. You can only use a bank account on one paypal account and it can't be used on any other. And be careful with the funnelling as paypal tend to spot it.

You have come to the right place to get questions answered.