eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   virtual virgin 2 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/75752-virtual-virgin-2-a.html)

marion43 07-28-2014 04:48 AM

virtual virgin 2

Thanks for the advice all. Next, so then, would I have to have a different bank account for each stealth account. If so, can I still use the same address and name, with different bank accounts e.g. say one a halifax another say.. TSB etc?

Thank You

ilcarletto 07-28-2014 04:55 AM

Re: virtual virgin 2

Why don't you keep all your bank related questions in the same thread you already opened?

just_smile 07-28-2014 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 571415)
Why don't you keep all your bank related questions in the same thread you already opened?

Thats a bit harsh.

Your question can be interpreted 2 ways.

One way is when opening the bank accounts themselves. you ALWAYS give your real information to the bank. To do otherwise, is fraud.

The second way I interpreted it, is that you will open say 5 bank accounts. Then you will open 5 paypal accounts with the same information. Then add the bank accounts. This is not advisable. This will link all accounts, which is against the principles of stealth.

rsot 07-28-2014 05:21 AM

You must use real info when opening the bank account.

When using the bank account for pp purposes...as long as the bank is stealth friendly, you can have deposits in different names from pp stealth accounts

marion43 07-28-2014 05:44 AM

Sorry I posted in a off topic section, I'm a newbie.

However, regarding 'stealth friendly' Basically, I want to open two stealth accounts. One to use(selling) and one for occasional use (back up). As I understand it so far. I open one new account with say halifax and use that account for one new ebay stealth account , and one new paypal stealth account.

Then I open another new bank account (same name address D.O.B. etc) with different bank, and use that for the second ebay stealth account and stealth paypal account (have I got that right?).

I believe ebay/paypal cannot see the name of the bank accounts and neither can paypal, all they are interested in is the sort code and account numbers.

Thanks for any advice

ilcarletto 07-28-2014 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_smile (Post 571417)
Thats a bit harsh.

Well, I did not meant to be unpolite or harsh, as you said, but, even if he is a newbie, marion43 already opened 3 threads almost with the same title and on the same topic.

I can add a smile on my reply but it wouldn't change my suggestion.

rsot 07-28-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marion43 (Post 571430)

I believe ebay/paypal cannot see the name of the bank accounts and neither can paypal, all they are interested in is the sort code and account numbers.

Thanks for any advice

Exactly - and that's why any name will work (stealth name on the account I mean)

marion43 07-31-2014 07:52 AM

Try 'she' actually!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 571433)
Well, I did not meant to be unpolite or harsh, as you said, but, even if he is a newbie, marion43 already opened 3 threads almost with the same title and on the same topic.

Bunneh 07-31-2014 08:11 AM

you dont put your real address on paypal, you can add your bank account number and sort code with the stealth address on paypal.

Dol1983 08-02-2014 04:54 PM

What if your stealth accounts get closed down and you run out of new bank accounts to link to new stealth accounts. I mean you can't keep plungering up bank details forever.?

Is there a way around this? And is that way using a vcc to verify the new stealth pp account?

I've seen people post that they have 10, 20 different accounts! Does that mean they have 10,20 different bank accounts?

marion43 08-03-2014 03:10 AM

Good Question!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dol1983 (Post 573764)
What if your stealth accounts get closed down and you run out of new bank accounts to link to new stealth accounts. I mean you can't keep plungering up bank details forever.?

Is there a way around this? And is that way using a vcc to verify the new stealth pp account?

I've seen people post that they have 10, 20 different accounts! Does that mean they have 10,20 different bank accounts?

just_smile 08-03-2014 03:16 AM

Some people may have 10/20 bank accounts yes. The advice.given here is to open then sparingly, and spread them over many banks. For example take the 10 biggest banks and have 2 at each.

Alot of people that have many stealths dont attach banks. They use less conventional riskier ways of.cashing out

If you are doin stealth right you wont need that many accounts as a UK user. how many accounts do you want/need?

GreenBean 08-03-2014 03:33 AM

Quote:

At some point, you work out what you are doing that makes your accounts fail.
Then you are OK for bank accounts.

Bank accounts VERIFY paypal.

VCC serves to CONFIRM paypal.

Different functions. Both needed to make a paypal UK 'fine'.

What banks accounts do you have now?

:ranger:

GreenBean 08-03-2014 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 571433)

I asked that the THREADS be merged.

This used to be the working practice.

Certainly silly to not have this happen.

Forum is being flooded with repeat threads because of action not being correct

**** happens as they say.

:smash:

rsot 08-03-2014 06:51 AM

Quote:

As time goes on, you could close bank accounts and spread out opening new ones - that's one approach

GreenBean 08-03-2014 07:51 AM

Quote:

Operating correctly means avoiding closing accounts.

Those in the know avoid closing many.

:heh: