eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   getting money out of payapal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/76900-getting-money-out-payapal.html)

ghettotige 08-29-2014 01:00 PM

getting money out of payapal?

Hi,
Following the stealth guide, and purchased an ebay/paypal account from a seller on this forum. But I am not sure about withdrawing funds from paypal, I assume i link a bank account in my name to the paypal account which is in an alias, so when I select withdraw funds in paypal will there be no issue with the name mismatch? The bank account will be with Barclays if it makes a difference..

JamesNorth101 08-29-2014 01:02 PM

Re: getting money out of payapal?

Barclays is fine for mismatching name withdrawals. Just add the account as you would have added the account to a non stealth PP.

guderfuta 08-29-2014 01:10 PM

I am a newbie, what is stealth paypal?

JamesNorth101 08-29-2014 01:11 PM

If you read the stealth guide all will be explained :thumb:

ghettotige 08-29-2014 01:29 PM

Good to know, another question, if a paypal account is set up with a VCC, and then you add bank account details and that bank account has a debit card, is it then advisable to add the debit card details to paypal?

stevebills 08-29-2014 01:30 PM

i would leave it as is with VCC

JamesNorth101 08-29-2014 01:38 PM

You will not be able to add the real life plastic card to the stealth PP. It would fail the AVS checks.

ghettotige 08-29-2014 01:47 PM

Buying accounts pros?

Looking at some of the accounts for sale on the forum I am getting confused by what you get..
It would seem the higher priced accounts have more to do with the paypal limits rather than ebay limits.

So am I correct in the following,
To open and verify a paypal account a VCC and phone number would have been used, but receiving limits still in place. (so what is the receiving limit)

What would paypal then ask for to remove the receiving limit which I believe is around £1800

ghettotige 08-29-2014 01:54 PM

and by AVS, I take it you mean the name and address matching? So what happens when your VCC date expires, do you just add a new one?

Since there are no real funds in a VCC, what would happen if ebay fees were due and you did not have enough funds in your paypal account?

If you have attached a bank account to paypal, would it try to withdraw from the bank account, would this then create a problem with the name mismatch?

JamesNorth101 08-29-2014 01:54 PM

Bank account is used to verify a PP account
VCC can then be used to confirm the PP account. VCC can also be used to fund the PP account.
To remove the EU limit (which is £1900) photo ID and proof of address must be provided.

Different forum sellers offer different packages.

Quote:

and by AVS, I take it you mean the name and address matching
Yes

Quote:

So what happens when your VCC date expires, do you just add a new one?
Yep.

Quote:

Since there are no real funds in a VCC, what would happen if ebay fees were due and you did not have enough funds in your paypal account?
There is real money in the VCC, and if you use a service like entropay you can top the VCC up to pay fees if need be.

Quote:

If you have attached a bank account to paypal, would it try to withdraw from the bank account, would this then create a problem with the name mismatch?
So long as the bank accepts mismatching name deposits its fine.

ghettotige 08-29-2014 02:07 PM

I didnt realize you could top up a VCC, one of the sellers of VCC's on the forum states that they must be used within 7 days, so I just assumed they are a one hit type of deal, ie use it to verify a paypal account and then forget it..

JamesNorth101 08-29-2014 02:10 PM

You can either buy a VCC from the forum and use that to link into your PP or you can create your own using a service like entropay.

rsot 08-29-2014 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettotige (Post 583424)
I didnt realize you could top up a VCC, one of the sellers of VCC's on the forum states that they must be used within 7 days, so I just assumed they are a one hit type of deal, ie use it to verify a paypal account and then forget it..

Read up on the service known as Entropay...