eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   possible seller fees problem on Banned stealth acc... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/79800-possible-seller-fees-problem-banned-stealth-acc.html)

johnquango 11-20-2014 01:21 PM

possible seller fees problem on Banned stealth acc...

so my steath got MC999 perm sell restriction recently

what I had in p/pal I transferred to my real bank acc, and Forgot bout the outstanding seller fees..

why my ebay stealth acc was active I always paid my seller fees from paypal at random times using the "make a one time payment button"

after emptying my p/pal to my bank acc, I was wondering what im gonna do bout the outstanding seller fee's, and I was thinking the ebay auto billing date would be the end of the month 30/31st like i'd always been used to.

but I then get an ebay email "receipt for your payment of ebay seller fees"! it was for a really Tiny amount,
on my stealth the Payment date is set up for the middle of each month, so it caught me out

so the auto pay from my real bank acc method has now been done, and if this payment reaches ebay, are they are going to see my real name as its been paid automatically from Real Bank Account that was linked to the paypal....

and I still owe them more in ebay seller fees that are due for the next billing cycle...

have just checked my bank acc, and the small amount of money has gone out. so my bank havnt refused it...

any help appreciated here

ooooo.halo 11-20-2014 01:51 PM

Re: possible seller fees problem on Banned stealth acc...

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnquango (Post 610635)
so my steath got MC999 perm sell restriction recently

what I had in p/pal I transferred to my real bank acc, and Forgot bout the outstanding seller fees..

why my ebay stealth acc was active I always paid my seller fees from paypal at random times using the "make a one time payment button"

after emptying my p/pal to my bank acc, I was wondering what im gonna do bout the outstanding seller fee's, and I was thinking the ebay auto billing date would be the end of the month 30/31st like i'd always been used to.

but I then get an ebay email "receipt for your payment of ebay seller fees"! it was for a really Tiny amount,
on my stealth the Payment date is set up for the middle of each month, so it caught me out

so the auto pay from my real bank acc method has now been done, and if this payment reaches ebay, are they are going to see my real name as its been paid automatically from Real Bank Account that was linked to the paypal....

and I still owe them more in ebay seller fees that are due for the next billing cycle...

have just checked my bank acc, and the small amount of money has gone out. so my bank havnt refused it...

any help appreciated here

Please someone, correct me if im wrong here...
But if account is.pernanently done for, then i.wouldnt be worried them.knowing.your real.details.
Make another account and just use all new details again :-)

johnquango 11-21-2014 09:34 AM

so the question im asking is.. Now that my monthly seller fees have been paid directly from my Real Bank acc that was linked to stealth Paypal acc (because paypal was empty), will p/pal see my Real Name that is on my Bank Account? and if so could it be a Problem?

thx

Callidus 11-21-2014 09:37 AM

Yes they will and no it wont be a problem because the account is finished anyway

johnquango 11-21-2014 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 610980)
Yes they will and no it wont be a problem because the account is finished anyway

thx

but would they not come after me as my name will flag up as my old genuine acc got restricted too ages ago,

so they would now have evidence of me doing a stealth, they know who I am and were to find me etc...

Dmshark25 11-21-2014 12:10 PM

As long as you pay your fees , there is no,other reason to go after you

JamesNorth101 11-21-2014 12:10 PM

Really nothing to worry about.

Just pay all yours fees and your fine

johnquango 11-21-2014 12:59 PM

thanks guys.

rsot 11-21-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnquango (Post 610979)
so the question im asking is.. Now that my monthly seller fees have been paid directly from my Real Bank acc that was linked to stealth Paypal acc (because paypal was empty), will p/pal see my Real Name that is on my Bank Account? and if so could it be a Problem?

thx

Pay with a vcc or gift card in advance - dont take from bank