Will eBay lift my selling limits ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-28-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Send a message via Skype™ to technog33k
Red face Will eBay lift my selling limits ?

Hi
First i would like to thank all the forum members for the wonderful ideas , well i recently bought an UK (EBAY+PAYPAL) attached account , it had 10items/650$ selling limit. In a couple a days after buying the account(approx 7 days) i sold all the 10 items and now i want to increase my selling limit , when i request for higher selling limits they actually want me to wait for 90 days, ummm then again i found another way of raising the selling limits and followed a process and submitted a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ document copy for raising the selling limits , they asked me to wait for 48 hours to process it , i havent got any mail till now ! Do you all think i need to wait for 3 months or get another ebay account + paypal and go forward with it ?
Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2014

Default Re: Will eBay lift my selling limits ?

you are moving too fast m8, take it slowly
Old 12-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttondown View Post
you are moving too fast m8, take it slowly
No mate , im doing it real slow plus i have 32 +ve feedback(buying and selling)
Old 12-28-2014

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by technog33k View Post
Hi
First i would like to thank all the forum members for the wonderful ideas , well i recently bought an UK (EBAY+PAYPAL) attached account , it had 10items/650$ selling limit. In a couple a days after buying the account(approx 7 days) i sold all the 10 items and now i want to increase my selling limit , when i request for higher selling limits they actually want me to wait for 90 days, ummm then again i found another way of raising the selling limits and followed a process and submitted a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ document copy for raising the selling limits , they asked me to wait for 48 hours to process it , i havent got any mail till now ! Do you all think i need to wait for 3 months or get another ebay account + paypal and go forward with it ?
Thank you
Always best to wait for an automatic increase.
If you start submitting.documents due to impatience and those get refused for whatever reason, then that account is done for.
If you are in a hurry to sell more items, then spread your sales by purchasing or making your own stealth accounts. Have as many going as you can feasibly handle.
If you post out, get good feedback and look like a great ebay member, then your increases will automatically increase in time :-)
realdeals (12-29-2014)
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Always best to wait for an automatic increase.
If you start submitting.documents due to impatience and those get refused for whatever reason, then that account is done for.
If you are in a hurry to sell more items, then spread your sales by purchasing or making your own stealth accounts. Have as many going as you can feasibly handle.
If you post out, get good feedback and look like a great ebay member, then your increases will automatically increase in time :-)
Yeah , i guess i need to wait and not rush. Last month i sold 150 items in just 2 weeks and made a killing profit , but eventually got banned because of IP issues and other things , it was my partners fault tho , so i had to buy a stealth from here and also i am trying to buy proxies and create few accounts in a day or two , hopefully they should work and yeah , I will wait for eBay to lift the selling limits , No worries.
Old 12-29-2014

Quote:
Hi
Thank you
THIS is NOT taking it slow.

With all the evidence and information in the forum regarding ebay bans and paypal limitations right now and you decide to send in phake documents on a new account whithout them being requested???

Are you mad???

The best way of raising stealth is let it grow on its own. If the limits are not high enough for you, then make more stealths.

If I was you I would try and get your paypal cash out, in several bits if possible.......because I think you have just done a kamikaze job on your account.
Old 12-29-2014

Longevity: 76%

So you sent in ID to eBay to raise limits?

You do know the recent issue with PayPal limitations and f@ke documents doesn't just stop with PayPal....eBay are on it as well.

Update this once the docs have been accepted / rejected.
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
THIS is NOT taking it slow.

With all the evidence and information in the forum regarding ebay bans and paypal limitations right now and you decide to send in phake documents on a new account whithout them being requested???

Are you mad???

The best way of raising stealth is let it grow on its own. If the limits are not high enough for you, then make more stealths.

If I was you I would try and get your paypal cash out, in several bits if possible.......because I think you have just done a kamikaze job on your account.
Thank you so much for the suggestions sir.
and Yes sir !! i did it all in a hurry , my bad !! it was just because the items i sell are like hot cakes, they are just gone !!! well , i was not really looking for raising the limits of my account , but one of my friend told me to do so if i have positive feedbacks and also if the account is one month old ! i told what he told me to do. I mailed them the (⊗⊗⊗⊗) photoshopped copy of mine and they accepted it and told me to send bank statements and also utility bill , now going to photoshop them all again and send them and hopefully they will increase the selling limit and also i got the money out from that account and the funds are just 2 pounds on the account !! No worries , i am playing it safe !!
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
So you sent in ID to eBay to raise limits?

You do know the recent issue with PayPal limitations and f@ke documents doesn't just stop with PayPal....eBay are on it as well.

Update this once the docs have been accepted / rejected.
yes sir , i actually bought the method that was being sold somewhere on the internet and that guy who was selling me that method told me that i can raise the selling limits by doing x x x method !! That is what i did and mailed them a government issued document (Passport copy) and mailed them , Good thing is that they accepted it and now want me to send utility bill and bank statement , hopefully i will send them in a few hours and will keep you updated !!
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
yes sir , i actually bought the method that was being sold somewhere on the internet and that guy who was selling me that method told me that i can raise the selling limits by doing x x x method !! That is what i did and mailed them a government issued document (Passport copy) and mailed them , Good thing is that they accepted it and now want me to send utility bill and bank statement , hopefully i will send them in a few hours and will keep you updated !!
Best of luck - not to burst your bubble but you can still have issues down the road. Get other stealth accounts in case
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Best of luck - not to burst your bubble but you can still have issues down the road. Get other stealth accounts in case
Thank you so much and yeah, i will for sure