20 item limit & other places to sell stuff - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-28-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default 20 item limit & other places to sell stuff

I have been thinking about clearing my storage room for a while now, so I thought I'd try Ebay. I started using it probably around 3-4 months ago. Recently I found more items that I wanna sell (dug out a few old boxes), so I've around 200 items now.

Having that in mind, is there a way to get around Ebay's 20 item limits? I have peculiar items (antiques and such), so I have no idea about the prices and completed listings don't help, not to mention that they come from me clearing my stuff out, hence unneeded things. In other words, I'm not gonna pay $20 to be able to list more items - I may not make that much and even if I do, I still lose $20, and where I live that's ~7% of my monthly income.

I'm aware that I could try creating multiple accounts but I don't have multiple bank accounts and I'm not going to pay $10 for each additional credit card I may have.

Anyway, if there is no way around this, perhaps you guys (being regular sellers and all) could suggest some other sites where I could list my, uhm, junk, with hopes for it to be sold?

Note: The stuff I'm trying to sell mostly is not in the best condition. For example, a silver plate that needs some real good polishing, old PC game disks (they still work), broken headphones, a bag of small amber pieces, a bunch of old vinyls, etc., etc.. Lots of broken electronics, too... Point is, I wanna get rid of all of it and if someone is willing to pay for it, that's great because I could definitely use the money, as you can see.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: 20 item limit & other places to sell stuff

Which countries EB are you selling on?
Old 02-28-2015

Longevity: 54%

Since you are new to EBAY..im assuming that you have provided your real infos when signed up. If that's the case, why not call in and ask for a raise? If you have no problem with verifying your identity, i'm sure they'll raise it to 10-20 items easily.
Old 02-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Which countries EB are you selling on?
Ebay.co.uk, is there a difference? Should I be using others to get more views and/or higher chances of selling and such? I always thought my stuff gets listed on all Ebay domains - it doesn't make sense for them to be listed only on one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennslmmer View Post
Since you are new to EBAY..im assuming that you have provided your real infos when signed up. If that's the case, why not call in and ask for a raise? If you have no problem with verifying your identity, i'm sure they'll raise it to 10-20 items easily.
Yea, I provided my real info. And I already get 20 listings a month, but seeing as I have ~200 items that I want to sell, it'd take me 10 months assuming every single item would sell on first try, and I'm sure 80% of them won't because of prices being too high or simply because nobody wants it. So, having that in mind, it'd take me literally years to sell everything I want to sell, and I won't even be living here in a few months, nor am I planning to bring that stuff along.