Need help! Did anyone face this new type of PayPal suspension as well - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Need help! Did anyone face this new type of PayPal suspension as well

For my last couple of PayPal accounts I had 100% feedback in eBay and selling was good as well but all of a sudden my listings started to go down. Upon checking found out PayPal was limited. First one without any email whatsoever but for the next few I received the same following email

"We tried to contact but couldn't get hold of you, therefore, we have made your account limited until we hear from you" whereas I haven't had received any call or email from them. When I called them to ask for whats going on as there were no steps in the resolution center either for me to complete in order to get it restored. They said you will be hearing from us soon and then I received typical appeal denied "death sentence". For one of the accounts email was exact same like above but there were steps to complete in resolution center like proof of id, address and business info which I did but still got appeal denied email.....

Did this happen to anyone else lately or I am the only victim...One of my friends suggested that as for couple of my eBay accounts I have had left them to grow old so, that payments are not held in PayPal and all of sudden started listing and getting payments in PayPal might have had triggered it.

But this happened to one of my old accounts as well but for that he had a theory that as I have had reached my monthly selling allowance for that one and when it was refreshed on the first day of next month and I again started listing and selling heavily would have caused it.

He proposed that for the first couple of days I should only list about 5 to 6 items and once they end then list heavily. He also suggests that it's imposed by eBay but instructions go to PayPal to take action....

So, I request you all for your advice and share your experience if you faced the same or similar sort of problem or have any solutions.... Your help will be much appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2015

Longevity: 93%
Default Re: Need help! Did anyone face this new type of PayPal suspension as well

hi, I got hit with 3 of those Paypal suspensions yesterday, got email to say Paypal appeal denied? even though the accounts were fine until then with no limitations.

It must be some new thing they are doing, as all accounts were set up exactly same as always.

See if happens to any other of my accounts, this is why it is important to have plenty back ups lol.
Old 03-06-2015

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Need help! Did anyone face this new type of PayPal suspension as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeff View Post
hi, I got hit with 3 of those Paypal suspensions yesterday, got email to say Paypal appeal denied? even though the accounts were fine until then with no limitations.

It must be some new thing they are doing, as all accounts were set up exactly same as always.

See if happens to any other of my accounts, this is why it is important to have plenty back ups lol.
Anything about 'unable to confirm identity' when logged into PP?
Old 03-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
No, identity was confirmed but all those accounts had lloyds bank account linked to them. Do you think that might be the problem.
Old 03-10-2015

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
No they did not have that on, just on limitation screen saying this can not be appealed against!

2 were verified and the other wasn't, none of others hit yet.

Just hopefully none of others get hit.
Old 03-11-2015

Longevity: 57%

i got this to one of mine on saturday, never used the account. was just a back up, i had no bank attached but had submitted ID