eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   have removed all limitations on paypal account and still they say limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/8367-have-removed-all-limitations-paypal-account-still-they-say-limited.html)

GREMLIN 11-29-2008 01:04 PM

have removed all limitations on paypal account and still they say limited

Hi all
I have removed all the required limits on my paypal. Done this before i started to sell. I have £1300+ in my paypal account. I tried to withdraw £500 and they reversed it without sending me an email. Ive had like £1000+ go into my paypal account in 2 days. My transactions are high because i sell lcd tv's. When i log into paypal they say that it is limited due to the european money laundering act of £1700 per a annum.

I removed this limit before i even started to sell. I have linked my credit card, provided the expanded use numbers. have done the phone verification. Have linked bank account and supplied the penny diposit ammounts. I have also given them business details. if there was anything else they asked for i have also done that.

So i dont understand why they have limited my account. In the resolution centre of paypal its asking me to provide them with the tracking number of 2 parcels which will be getting sent on monday.

This happend to me in the past but they linked my account to a suspended one and kept my money for 6 months. which i am still waiting on.

since then i have had to remove my listings so that i dont get any more payments.

i am reluctant on sending these 2 parcels as i dont know if they will remove the limitation.I wanted to issue a refund for these 2 items but the refund option isnt available. Any advise please would be much appreciated

GREMLIN 11-29-2008 04:13 PM

Ok just an update
Looks as if everything is sorted out now. Paypal have restored my account. I sent them a email stating that i took all the necessary actions to lift all limits on my account, this also included the £1700 money laundering limit.So i dont understand why you(paypal) are limiting my account under this clause.I was not advised by email nor phone as to my account being limited. I also dont understand why you have reversed my bank transfer. Please advise as to why this has happend and if there was any procedures or steps to remove these limits that i did not follow or undertake. This has now delayed my transfer process and will be affecting my cashflow.

After this email they restored my account.:)

ebay 11-29-2008 05:39 PM

if i were you i would never keep that much money in my paypal account in the first place when you receive the money withdraw it straight away if its a large ammount as you can never trust your money in paypal's hands.
i know because i have learned the hard way

oompaloompa 11-30-2008 05:22 AM

true

earn and transfer, about £250 max is what I would leave, I dont trust paypal
because it takes so long to sort problems out with them.

GREMLIN 11-30-2008 07:57 AM

The problem thati have is i dont wantto be flagged by transfering so much money. Either wayif that much cash comes in then im gonna getflagged anyway. Everytime i try to transfer cash theywould reverse it. So i have a bit of a problem because my transactions are large.

Dont know what to do.Need to use them to sell lcd's. If i transfer cash then 2 days down the line ive got more cash comming in so they limit the account then reverse my money. Its really doing my head in.

oompaloompa 12-05-2008 12:19 PM

too much money

too much money, no I dont have THAT problem!!!

GREMLIN 12-05-2008 03:22 PM

Its going ok so far. am transfering £500 a day for the past few days. So far so good. But wake up everyday thinking im gonna find it limited or everytime someone makes a payment.

The f#@/.rs keep me on my toes