eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Initialy Paypal Limitation Now Ebay not removed There Limitation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/8380-initialy-paypal-limitation-now-ebay-not-removed-there-limitation.html)

petebarnes16 11-30-2008 12:02 PM

Initialy Paypal Limitation Now Ebay not removed There Limitation

My Title sounds confusing, but i will explain and before i jump off a bridge can anyone help.

Here goes, i was limited on PAypal cos i had to prove i was a business fair enough so i did all that and rang to checl and also got email confirmation that my limit on my paypal account was removed. And it was cos i can withdraw money and do all normal things.

Now at the same tome on logging into EBAY i get this message below

Attention eBay Member!
As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity.

We have limited access to your eBay account as a precaution because a recent review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use.

To resolve this, please log into your PayPal account and go to My Account > Resolution Centre

And it then lets me into EBAy but i can not list or sell, i thought ok leave it a day or so and paypal will talk to ebay and let them know alll is ok.

But no its still there 5 days later so i call paypal they say there is no reson for ebay to still have the limitation on as all is clear there end. So after the 4th email to ebay without responce i go on there online chat help and they say they will escalate it but after another 3 days nothing.

My business is going downhill fast as the amount of things i have listed is getting fewer and fewer.

Has anyone got the same problem and if so how did you resolve it if you ever did.

Thanks

mantisinc 12-01-2008 01:50 PM

Sounds like an eBay fault. As for the live chat - I really wouldn't bother.

If you're a powerseller, ring their support line. If not - then contact eBay via email.

oompaloompa 12-04-2008 04:18 PM

live help

disagree regarding livehelp, although it was like pulling teeth, I got all probs resolved through them, when e-mailing simply didnt work. oh and they are stupid so you can fib anf they believe you and get things you didnt expect them to do