eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   "Money Laundering" after new verified paypal account&ebay seller account soon??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/8411-money-laundering-after-new-verified-paypal-account-ebay-seller-account-soon.html)

citypark 12-02-2008 11:22 PM

"Money Laundering" after new verified paypal account&ebay seller account soon???

Message from UK Paypal

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dear XXX,

In the past 12 months, you have received a large amount of money into your PayPal account. This is a courtesy reminder:

An annual receiving limit of £1,700.00 GBP is in place to allow us to comply with Anti-Money Laundering regulations.

If you do reach the annual receiving limit of £1,700.00 GBP you will no longer be able to withdraw or send money, fund transactions or close your account until you complete certain steps to lift your limit...."

They asked me to send
1 Photo ID e.g. Driving lincense
2 Proof of address
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above message was sent 2 months ago to my previous paypal which is in Alias name, Premier verified (but it was verified after I already received about £500 in my account). Then they limited my account.

I got this message a few days later after I verified my account by adding bank account. So it is such a waste of 1 bank account!!!

When I phoned I told Mrs.Paypal that I have not yet received a payment more then £600 into my account She then said the only reason this is happening is because my account is "Premier" and also "Their Anti-Money Laundering scheme"....
I could not be bothered to fax them bills, driving license. Also I only got about 60 feedbacks with 1 negative feedback. So I decided to set up NEW ACCOUNT.
OK..Now the story ended.

Here is my question.>>>
I have read through this forum and asked a few people around. Now I can set up new account. I have verified paypal (business) and ebay seller account.

Question 1
In the future, will they still ask me to provide such documents due to Money Laundering regulations again???

Question 2
I made up business details but using existing address, phone number. Will this be a problem? will they ask to provide any information later if your paypal account is business? If so, what document? So that I can prepare for it.

I have set up 2 business verified paypal accounts with ebay seller account each. I will use one account at home on my Desktop. Another one at my friend's house (who lives close to my house and he is my best friend. I can go to his house anytime.)using my laptop. So that I can run one account when paypal limit another account

Please let me know if you can answer my question. Thank you.