Paypal auto block name & address? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-18-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Paypal auto block name & address?

I've been running on stealth accounts for ebay and paypal for some years. On the odd occasion like when I get a new credit card I do try and open a legit paypal account but the last 2 occasions the second I've registered they've limited my account.
I've had several accounts over the years in the names of people at this address and they all end up asking for either documents which when sent make no difference at all or they just limit the account for no reason.

Just like ebay they say they can't reveal the reasons as it may tip off people on how to avoid security which basically means that they suspend you but you can't correct the problem because they can't tell you why or what items you're being suspended / limited for.

I just leave the account , close the email address down and return to stealth.

But it does seem as if now my actual address is on some kind of blacklist which paypal automatically block
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Paypal auto block name & address?

What type of credit card are you using?

A bank issued one or a virtual card.

And paypal always has reasons to limit accounts. Just the person being limited does not understand them.

Have a feeling your methods are not correct.

Addresses are blacklisted which is why we say to start over with everything brand new/

Now you have joined us, and Welcome, you can learn the stealth ways.

Old 04-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - stealth works very well.

If you are being limited right away on registration, likely you aren't doing a correct step or several...list your steps if you want some insight
Old 04-19-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
What type of credit card are you using?

A bank issued one or a virtual card.

And paypal always has reasons to limit accounts. Just the person being limited does not understand them.

Have a feeling your methods are not correct.

Addresses are blacklisted which is why we say to start over with everything brand new/

Now you have joined us, and Welcome, you can learn the stealth ways.

The limitation happens before I even get a chance to enter a card so I guess its the address.
Old 04-19-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums - stealth works very well.

If you are being limited right away on registration, likely you aren't doing a correct step or several...list your steps if you want some insight
I already have a stealth account and have been running on stealth for some years so I do know the things to do.

It was just the occasional attempt to start a legit account - and this is blocked when just my name and address has been entered so it seems my address is blacklisted but no worries - I will just continue stealth.

Silly paypal
Old 04-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Are you using new user account for each creation? Cookies will kill the account right away - example
Old 04-19-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Are you using new user account for each creation? Cookies will kill the account right away - example
Yes I use a new user account when I open a new paypal account although I'm not sure that's important.
The 2 paypal stealth accounts I have open were opened with new user accounts on the PC but after a while I got fed up of switching so quite a while ago I just deleted one user account and use the same user account for one of the stealth accounts as I did for my old limited one but they don't seem to have cottoned on - although I do maintain an alternate IP address for each Paypal account of course.
Old 04-19-2015

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartalex View Post
Yes I use a new user account when I open a new paypal account although I'm not sure that's important.
The 2 paypal stealth accounts I have open were opened with new user accounts on the PC but after a while I got fed up of switching so quite a while ago I just deleted one user account and use the same user account for one of the stealth accounts as I did for my old limited one but they don't seem to have cottoned on - although I do maintain an alternate IP address for each Paypal account of course.
They may not cotton on until something happens for them to look at your account, or until they just do it for the hell of it but it does seem a risky way to do things.

Hope you have back ups that are not linked just in case they do.