eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended !! Desperately need help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/86176-mc113-your-ebay-account-has-been-suspended-desperately-need-help.html)

marty84 05-29-2015 11:25 PM

MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended !! Desperately need help

I got my third account suspended with the above title and following message

"Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,
eBay Customer Service"

I don't know what mistake I am making as far as I am concerned I think I am ticking all the Ts and dotting all Is mentioned in stealth book but still getting this suspension for the third consecutive account. For the first two I thought they got suspended because I created the seller account and listed items as soon as I opened the eBay account but for the last one I even had bought and sold an item on it. It got suspended after couple of hours I listed new items (one thing which this account had different to others was it was a private account and others were business). I even called eBay and asked about the suspension initially got the typical reply but then I specifically asked about linking and the rep assured me it's not linking. One more thing I want to add is that I did not have my bank account linked to any of them just entropay VCC (this was not the first time I was creating an account like this for aging and backup without a bank account as I used to link the bank account when eBay account matured up but it was the first time I was using entropay normally I used prepaid credit cards). So, please help as I desperately need it

bluegrass1 05-30-2015 01:09 AM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended !! Desperately need help

Maybe it is what ur selling.

just_smile 05-30-2015 02:15 AM

You need to link a bank account.

You can not get very far without one. Try making new accounts but verify the paypal by adding a bank account first.

Take it slow ans steady and you will be fine.

JamesNorth101 05-30-2015 02:34 AM

A verified PayPal is very important these days.

I would not always take what the rep says as truth. They do lie.

How long after you created the account are you selling items? And what sort of items?

marty84 05-30-2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 673324)

How long after you created the account are you selling items? And what sort of items?

For the first two I listed items straight away and they were in high risk category "consumer electronics"

But for the the third one first I bought an item then I sold V-tech's children's password diary. Then I listed 4 more items after almost 2 weeks of selling and dispatching the first one.

jeffweico 09-05-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 673324)

It is not even just LYING, half the time, they have no idea what they are talking about. eBay and PayPal don't exactly hire high level people to work the phones, they are more like telemarketer level employees, reading off a script.

feadup 09-05-2015 12:45 PM

MC113 can hit you at any category, The reason behind it that you are doing the same mistake over and over and over again, stealth book is important how to go back to Ebay but it does not say that Ebay and PayPal are fools, most likely you open account for hit and run and that's what ebay and PayPal security main concern.

If you are doing a straight business you wont get it.

muzzie 09-05-2015 04:18 PM

mc113 usually comes from wrong selling tactics. Do not list high risk items in the beginning. Mix high risk and low risk items. Create multiple accounts to spread risks.

burke 09-05-2015 11:52 PM

its the products your selling I get suspensions all the time but I sell high risk stuff and its just part of the game of course I probably go too fast but I dont care i have unlimited number of accounts

taerese 09-06-2015 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_smile (Post 673319)
You need to link a bank account.

Is that for real? I did not add any bank account in my PP accounts as well, at least not for now, I think its too risky to do. And I wont until I am comfortable the account is in good standing after 4 months.

Maybe marty84 should tell us if he had a bank account listed

Terminator 69 10-11-2020 11:46 AM

Bro,Can you help me out and tell me how you fixed that m113 suspension as belive me,I am on the same boat as you.I made 10-20 and did everything different ip,Different address,name,paypal,mobile number everything.I even purchased vps to make one on it but as soon as i list my first item,I will post random.It's not even my item,I just post and it get banned.I called them and there always been same response.They can't do anything and can't share why.Sometimes it happened after just getting seller account setup and not even selling anything.I am so sad and desperate like you were.Please help me and tell me how you made it work.Please help a fellow out.I will owe you for life for this man so please bro please

e2free 10-11-2020 03:10 PM

Try to create PH or NL account you will much batter off then UK or USA accounts

rsot 10-12-2020 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminator 69 (Post 1119467)
Bro,Can you help me out and tell me how you fixed that m113 suspension as belive me,I am on the same boat as you.I made 10-20 and did everything different ip,Different address,name,paypal,mobile number everything.I even purchased vps to make one on it but as soon as i list my first item,I will post random.It's not even my item,I just post and it get banned.I called them and there always been same response.They can't do anything and can't share why.Sometimes it happened after just getting seller account setup and not even selling anything.I am so sad and desperate like you were.Please help me and tell me how you made it work.Please help a fellow out.I will owe you for life for this man so please bro please

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb: