BEware GSP Shipping Centre Problems (Posiible unfair Ebay Defect Generater) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-15-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default BEware GSP Shipping Centre Problems (Posiible unfair Ebay Defect Generater)

Hi Everyone

I'd just like to alert you to some problems I've been having with the GSP Shipping Centre, which you post international items to, and they post the items to the country your customer resides for you..

Two items to Germany, have been sent to the GSP, where theyve sent the items out and uploaded tracking, which are blank. So god knows where the items are. The Germans have opened cases, which are all in German, so I have had to painstakingly translate it all via google. I've reuploaded the tracking numbers, but both cases are not escalated. Im not sure if the GSP shipping centre are going to refund, and ebay remove the defects, but even if they did, The GErmans can now leave negative feedback and I guess that defect won't be removed?

THis GSP Shipping centre in my opinion is not fit for purporse and could easily end up closing an account if the defects for case closed without resoloution, even if no defects are generated, defects can be created for neutral or negative feedback.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2015

Longevity: 56%
Default Re: BEware GSP Shipping Centre Problems (Posiible unfair Ebay Defect Generater)

The GSP is a massive joke and should be avoided at all costs.
Old 09-15-2015

Longevity: 97%
Default Re: BEware GSP Shipping Centre Problems (Posiible unfair Ebay Defect Generater)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
The GSP is a massive joke and should be avoided at all costs.
Your right I stopped using it, the only benefit is that if there's a problem they just F over the intl. buyer
Old 09-15-2015
Threadstarter  

I know, initially I was enrolled into it automaticaly trumpeting how it would raise my sales 15%. What was particularly annoying the cases were opened in Germany, so I had to log in Ebay Germany website and go through all the German. SOme German words are obvios like 'aborten' 'ausloggen' but it was very tricky indeed. I dont think the international customers like it either as they are charged extortionate tracking postal rates.
Old 09-15-2015

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by indielad1010 View Post
I know, initially I was enrolled into it automaticaly trumpeting how it would raise my sales 15%. What was particularly annoying the cases were opened in Germany, so I had to log in Ebay Germany website and go through all the German. SOme German words are obvios like 'aborten' 'ausloggen' but it was very tricky indeed. I dont think the international customers like it either as they are charged extortionate tracking postal rates.
Yeah well talk to the some of these buyers and if they have a steady track record w feedback from abroad just send it first class mail intl. if your in the u.s. that is...
Old 09-15-2015

Its just another bank for eBay and their mates at Pitney Bowes, and yes screw over the buyer is the main focus, if the item is lost, or damaged, you havent a hope of getting your money back. Took me three months, 49 emails, and making new facebook accounts daily to bother Pitney Bowes social media pages to get my money back on an expensive item they lost...well Hermes claimed they 'delivered'.

Avoid it
The Following User Says Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
Lucifer (09-15-2015)
Old 09-15-2015
Threadstarter  

I will be in future, rest assured! I hope they don't screw my buyers over. You don't need to guess who the Germans will take it out on, if the GSP refuse to refund! Ebay just seem to poison everything they touch in my experience!
Old 09-15-2015

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 58%

GSP works great for me, haven't got any problem yet. low volume sales through GSP may be one of the reason.
Old 09-17-2015

Longevity: 66%

GSP working ok for me
Old 09-18-2015

Longevity: 49%

thanks for the post
Old 09-18-2015

GSP WORKS until there is a problem. Then you are screwed. There is no come back at all. Buyer gets told they arent allowed a refund as its in the GSP t+c's and the seller gets bad feedback.
Old 09-18-2015

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 87%

I have only ever had 1 problem with GSP - the item got lost in the post and the buyer opened a Paypal case claiming non-receipt and then, although I stated in the case that it was sent through eBay's GSP programme, Paypal issued the buyer with a refund.

I therefore complained to eBay through live chat, as the GSP programme clearly states that it is eBay's responsibility once the item has arrived with them, and they reimbursed me the money that Paypal had taken within 48 hours.

Also, they cancelled the transaction so that the buyer could not leave negative feedback.

Other than that it has worked well for me...
Old 09-22-2015
Threadstarter  

Just an update...the 2 Germans have escalated the cases , which were found in their favour, meaning Ive received defects for cases closed without resolooution and the money taken out of my paypal account, despite previously emailing ebay germany and the appeal team in ebay UK that i'd sent the items to the GSP Shipping Centre and they'd logged tracking numbers. I'd sent it via the gsp shipping centre. Friggin Nightmare!!! I've asked the appeals team to look into it again for me